Though makeup has the ability to make you look glamorous, bad makeup has the capacity to ruin your day. The catch is you have to learn the tricks and do it right every time. There are no excuses for bad makeup. Unlike bad hair day, which we have no control over, a little care while doing makeup can save your day. So, what are the makeup mistakes you should totally avoid, we will tell you just that in this post. So, read on:
1. Unflattering lipstick: Pick lipsticks that would flatter your skin tone and complexion. It’s good to experiment once in a while, but wear lipsticks and lip colors that can give you the confidence. For example, if you are warm toned, wearing a red lipstick with blue undertones might not work for you.
2. Cakey Foundation: Cakey foundation is a nightmare for all us. Bad and cakey foundations can completely ruin your look. Even if you have great eye makeup on, it cannot still pull you up. Match your foundation correctly and pick a shade which is closest to your skin tone.
3. Blush that sits unblended on your cheeks: Put in extra time and make sure that your blush just doesn’t sit on top your cheeks giving your makeup a gaudy finish. Use a good-quality blush brush and the job is half done. It’s better to avoid the blush rather than leaving it unblended.
4. Raccoon Eyes: Smokey eye is hot, raccoon eyes is not; unless you want to look gothic. Go for smudgeproof makeup to avoid raccoon eyes.
5. Layering up makeup: You first apply the concealer, then the foundation, then you feel you need a little more coverage and dab more of the concealer, then go through the foundation routine, then pile up compact foundation thinking it will set your makeup, and then finally fix it with loose powder! Not only will you be transformed into someone you don’t know, it will look very unnatural. If you are using a liquid foundation, there’s no need to pile on compact foundation. You get me, right?
6. Spider Lashes: I think I have mentioned this in some other post as well. Spider lashes look totally vampish and can make you look like a drama queen. Go easy with mascara, two to three coats of a good mascara can give you beautiful lashes.
7. Loud eye and lip makeup: It’s the golden rule – never pair bold lip makeup with heavy eye makeup. If you are going to wear heavy eye makeup, wear neutral color on your lips and if you thinking of rocking bright lips, go easy on eye makeup. Going heavy on both eyes and lips can ruin your look.
That’s all from my side, please do mention in the comments, what you think are the makeup mistakes that can ruin your day.
10 Most Common Makeup Foundation Mistakes
10 Most Beautiful Indian Women Ever
Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Youth Enhancing Serum
Top 10 Lip Balms
Top 10 Healthy Foods That Suppress Appetite
10 Things No One Ever Tells You About Haircuts
10 Amazing Ways To Store Your Makeup
How to Fix Common Makeup Mistakes
7 Common Foot Ailments- Causes, Remedies and Exercises
Common Myths about Botox
Common Contact Lenses Problems
23 Best Foundations for Indian Bridal Makeup
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
Top Ten Makeup Foundations
Revlon PhotoReady Makeup SPF 20 Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation