Makeup Products That Would Make You Look Like A Bollywood Star
Makeup is not a vain obsession! While the people around us may not understand, makeup has the ability to boost self confidence and self esteem. Makeup has the ability to transform you from a girl-next-door to a glam diva. Makeup can also transform you into your favorite Bollywood star! You just have use the right products and of course the application should be right. I am listing down 10 makeup products that can make you look like a Bollywood star if you use them aptly:
1. Red Lipstick: Well, what’s a diva without her red lipstick! Based on your warm/cool undertones, you can pick up a suitable red. If the veins in your arm appear blue, then you are cool toned and if they are greenish, then you are warm toned. If you look better in silver and blue, you are cool-toned. If you look better in gold and orange, you are warm toned. Our suggestions would be Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Crimson and MAC Ruby Woo.
2. Black kohl: For that beautiful, smoldering, and seductive eyes, pick an intense, black, smudgeproof, budgeproof kajal/kohl to get kohl-rimmed eyes. Our suggestions would be Maybelline Colossal Kajal and Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Noir.
3. Bronzer: To get that sun-kissed look that everyone from Deepika to Sonam Kapoor sport to bring on warmth and color to the their face. Ask Kareena Kapoor, she never gets clicked pale faced, a bronzer is a must in your makeup stash if you want to look like a star, Bollywood or Hollywood! Our suggestion – MAC Bronzing Powder.
4. High Coverage HD Foundation: To look like your favorite actress, you need to look flawless and for that you need to cover up blemishes and scars on your skin. For this, pick up a high coverage and high definition foundation that will give a smooth canvas on your skin. Bollywood stars are normal people like us and they use HD foundation to cover up scars and flaws. Our suggestions would be Make Up For Ever HD Foundation.
5. Brow Grooming Kit: A Bollywood star always steps out with perfectly groomed eyebrows. Have you seen Deepika Padukone, Aiswharya Rai’s brows, they are so perfectly shaped and well groomed. Pick up a good eyebrow kit which contains good quality brow shade, wax, tweezers, and brushes. Also, remember not to pick your eyebrows too thin, it will make your face look heavy. Our suggestion would be Sleek Brow Kit.
6. Highlighter: Highlighters would help you in creating a dewy and youthful complexion. A highlighter will also help you in emphasizing the best features on your face. Highlighters will help you to create chiseled features with their light reflective pigments and give you a healthy glow. You should apply highlighter on the brow bones, under the eyes, and other areas of your face which you want to highlight. Did you see Kareena Kapoor on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, she has used highlighter on prominent areas of her face to bring that healthy glow to the skin. Our suggestion would be Chambor Light and Sheer Skin Highlighter and MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter.
7. Contouring Makeup: To get chiseled features like your favorite bollywood star, master the contouring and highlighting techniques to get perfectly chiseled cheekbones and a structured jaw line. You can sculpt your face with your own hands with the right contouring products. Our suggestions would be NARS Contour Blush and Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit in Medium.
8. Pink/Peach/Plum Blushes: Even when the stars sport the “no makeup” look, they have a healthy flush of color on their cheeks. Pick up blushes in pink and peach for lighter skin tones and plum toned and raspberry pink shades for dusky skin tones. Our suggestions would be MAC Fleur Power and MAC Plum Blush.
9. Under eye concealer: Spending long hours before the arc lights and working late night results in dark under eye circles for the stars. A good under eye concealer is a must-have for all Bollywood beauties – Rani Mukherjee has really bad dark circles, but during her star appearances, do you even seen them? Our suggestion – MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer (Double End).
10. Volumizing and curling mascara/Fake eyelashes: A star has to have long and fluttery eyelashes to draw attention to those expressive eyes. Invest in a lengthening and volumizing mascara to add glamour to your eyes. Fake eyelashes are a must and so is a volumizing and lengthening mascara. Our suggestion – L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara and Inglot False Lashes.
Favourite Perfumes of Bollywood Actresses
Look Alikes of Bollywood Stars
Bollywood Stars and Their Luxury Bags
Must Have Makeup Products For Beginners
10 Makeup Products I use Everyday
8 Must Have Makeup Products
Bridal Makeup Kit with Lotus Herbals Products