Skin type: Combination and acne prone
Skin tone: Fair to medium
How are you all doing? I am totally becoming a highlighter addict because highlighters fake that healthy glow in such a brilliant way. Mom asks me to have beet and carrot juice for a nice glow, but I tell her that I have highlighters. 😛 No, I would soon start having that juice, but as of now, I have an amazing highlighter to review for you guys! So, let’s begin.
• Radiance & Light in a compact. Swoon at our new breathtaking NEW Radiant Lights Illuminating Baked Powders.
• Subtle shades to breathe illumination and light in to the complexion.
• Baked to perfection our Radiant Lights will bring Instant Illumination to Your Skin or specific • Highlighting. Enclosed in handbag friendly mirror compact and available in 3 stunning shades. Breathe, Exhale and Glow.
5 GBP/Rs 500 on their website (Retails at Rs 1000 in India)
My Experience with Makeup Revolution Radiant Light – Exhale:
The highlighter comes in a black box with the name and stuff written over it. It is a nice small box which can be easily carried in the vanity. The highlighter comes in a circular basic black pan which closes with a click, so no worries of it falling apart in the vanity. The highlighter does not break even if it falls, so we won’t have shattered and broken pieces. The pan is accompanied with a huge mirror attached, in which I can see my entire face. The price is great because most of the highlighters are available above 1000 bucks. I liked that the range has 3 shades to match everyone’s skin-tone.
Pigmentation and texture:
The texture is really soft and powdery. It is not at all chalky and gritty, hence glides very smoothly on my skin. I can apply it all over my face or on certain areas which I wish to highlight. The pigmentation is really good and buildable to a great extent. The shade “Exhale” matches perfectly with my skin-tone, hence does not look fake. I apply it lightly just in one swipe when I apply it all over my face. And 2-3 swipes build up the glow and colour when I only want to highlight my facial features.
Results on skin:
It adds an instant glow to my pale skin which looks very subtle and natural. It instantly brightens up my skin and it shines in a very pretty manner. But it has to be applied over a foundation because applying it directly makes it look a bit fake. It is like an instant remedy to get celebrity-like skin. Even if it gets applied in excess, all I have to do is remove a little with a cloth and there I get a perfect look.
The highlighter stays on for like 6-7 hours over my foundation. It starts to fade a bit after 6 hours but still stays. It looks a bit tacky after 7 hours because little shimmers are left on the face and my face usually oxidises after 6-7 hours.
One of the best highlighters I have ever used!
Pros of Makeup Revolution Radiant Light – Exhale:
• 3 shades to choose from
• Pretty decently priced
• The pressed design looks very attractive
• Handy and very easy to apply
• The texture is soft, and not gritty or chalky
• It glides very smoothly on my skin
• It gives a very nice glow to my face within minutes
• My skin looks luminous and sparkly
• An instant beautifier to create that celebrity-like look
• It stays on for 6-7 hours over a foundation
• Matches my skin-tone perfectly
• Comes off easily with a makeup remover
Cons of Makeup Revolution Radiant Light – Exhale:
• It looks really fake if you apply at over dirty skin; so it is necessary to cleanse the skin
• Might look a bit over the top after a few hours
• Causes a lot of fall-out in the pan during application
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Makeup Revolution Radiant Light – Exhale?
Yes for sure! Makeup Revolution highlighters have been the best ones so far for me, hence I am always going to come back to these. Totally recommended if you want to rock a sparkling glow.
I am totally impressed with this brand because they have ample of highlighters with different prices to match everyone’s budget!
Makeup Revolution Ultra Eyeshadows Eyes Like Angels Palette
Makeup Revolution Colour Chaos Salvation Palette
Makeup Revolution Blush in Sugar
Makeup Revolution London Pressed Powder
Makeup Revolution London Saviour Will Come #Liphug Lipstick
Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Radiant Primer in Pink
Yoga for Skin – 7 Best Poses for Radiant and Glowing Skin
Chambor Light and Sheer Skin Highlighter
Forest Essentials Light Hydrating Facial Gel
One thought on “Makeup Revolution Radiant Light – Exhale Review”
Makeup revolution makes wonderful products! I wasn’t aware they had this highlighter too, it looks great. I love my theBalm Mary-Lou-manizer.