Last Monday, I went to this beauty store and bought a few products. Thought I would increase my joy by sharing them with you.
Stuff I bought:
1. Lakme Kohl Utimate: Rs.650/-
2. Lakme Glide on Eye Colour Pencil- Smoky Green: Rs.275/-
3. Lakme 9 to 5 Forever Silk Eyeliner- Electric Violet, Blacklast: Rs.395/- each.
4. Lakme Liplove Lip Conditioners- Charmer, Hottie, Flirt, Siren: Rs.225/- each.
5. Lakme Satin Lip Gloss- Clear: Rs.325/-
6. Lakme Aquashine Lip Colour- Sand, Terracotta, Orchid: Rs.425/- each.
7. Lakme Eye-shadow Quartet- Desert Rose: Rs.425/-
8. Maybelline Color Sensational Lip gloss- Cranberry Cocktail, Raspberry Sorbet, Plumtastic, Bronze Goddess: Rs.250/- each.
9. Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara: Rs.310/-
10. Maybelline Expert Eye Pencil- Black: Rs.275/-
11. Faces Stackable Eye Shadow- Enchanted: Rs.450/-
12. Lakme Nail Paint- Tarun Tahiliani No.20: Rs.90/-
And now in some detail…
1. Lakme Kohl Ultimate: when the SA swatched it, I was in heaven seeing the dark black colour. Moreover, I tried smudging it with my hand but the thing didn’t budge! I immediately bought it and later when I checked the bill, I made another trip to heaven, this time rather an unpleasant one: the thing costs Rs.650/-. Surely, there must be something wrong with the Lakme guys, or the Store SA, or Me.
L-R: Kohl Ultimate, Glide on Pencil Smoky Green, 9 to 5 eyeliner in Blacklast, Electric Violet, Maybelline Expert Eyes Black.
2. Lakme Glide On Eye Colour Pencil: Bought the shade Smokey Green. I am quite pleased with the pencil as well as the beautiful colour it gives.
3. Lakme 9 to 5 Forever Silk Eyeliner: I bought two colours: Electric Violet and Blacklast. While Blacklast is your regular black colour, Electric Violet is a dark purplish blue (love it). However, I am not very happy with the pricing, bit too high, isn’t it?
6. Lakme Aquashine Lipcolor: I am pretty happy with these lip colors and have used Old Rose, Plum and Sangria. But this time I wanted to try some new colour; and I am very happy with the colours I bought. Pretty, aren’t they?
L-R: terracotta, orchid, sand.
10. Maybelline Expert Eye Pencil: I had asked for a good black eye pencil and that is when the SA thrust this one (and the 9 to 5 and kohl ultimate one) under my nose and said, “Take all, you won’t be disappointed.” But, I am a little disappointed with this. It smudges.
11. Faces Stackable Eye Shadow: I had actually gone to check out the quartets but the SA told me these were cheaper. Considering, you get 5 colours for Rs.450 compared to the Quartets which are Rs.499, these aren’t a bad buy. Plus, I love the stacks idea. Buy more and just twist and fix them to the original stack.
12. Lakme Nail Paint: I had basically no plan of buying nail polishes, but when the SA applied this colour on my nail, I loved it. It’s a beautiful light pink colour infused with golden and silver shimmer. Suitable for all skin tones.
Well, that’s it for now. All in all, I am quite satisfied with the buy (except for the kohl ultimate price, better use maybelline colossal kajal which gives similar results).
And oh, Special mention 😛 my boyfriend gave me a few stuffs as a part of his farewell gift to me 😀
These are the things he got me:- :jiggy1:
2. Bourjois Lip Tint: Shade No.87- It’s a beautiful brown with a light tinge of prune, wonder how he chose it. He’s not exactly very colour-co-ordinated 😛 (Thought I would share this with you all: Once I sent him a few snaps of two dresses I had bought, one purple and another beige and asked him which one I should wear the day I went to meet him next. He replied saying, “the dark-brown one.” Uhhh….am still trying to figure that one out. :-D)