Marks and Spencer Cocoa Bean Body Butter Review
What it claims: Nutrient rich cocoa beans are natural mood boosters. Cocoa butter has been traditionally used to soften moistures and condition the skin. This nourishing body butter will help to nourish and comfort your skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
Price and Quantity: Rs. 595 for 200 ml.
- It makes my skin soft, silky and smooth. My skin feels very “ even” each time I apply this butter.
- It keeps my skin hydrated and moisturised till the next bath.
- It works equally well on semi-wet skin after a fresh bath or even as an overnight body cream on dry skin. I can thus use it anytime of the day without thinking twice as the results it delivers before/after a bath or without any bath are more or less the same.
- In both cases, the fragrance as well as the smoothness imparted by the body butter lasts for quite a few hours. If I sleep in it at night, I can still smell my pillow/sheets/blankets and my body smelling of cocoa till late next morning. 🙂
- The consistency is not runny like that of a lotion but then neither is it as thick as The Body Shop body butters. For this reason, I believe, it is a body butter that can easily be used even in warm/hot weather. My skin does not feel as if I applied a thick film/layer over it and is therefore unable to breathe.
What I don’t like much about the Marks & Spencer Cocoa Bean Body Butter:
- It is a potted product so it does come with its own set of complications like microbes, bacteria entering the butter each time you dip your fingers into it.
- Not recommended for dry to extremely dry skin.
- Availability of Marks and Spencer bathcare products may pose a problem. Usually, only a couple of shelves are devoted to bathcare products in their store so it is possible that the next time I go to buy the same product it ceases to exist.
- Replete with all possible parabens.
Verdict: Currently a must-have in my bathcare routine.
Rating: :-* :-* :-* :-*
Would you purchase it again?: Definitely yes !
Marks and Spencer Royal Jelly and Pure Honey Light Body Cream Review
Marks and Spencer African Shea Nut Lip Butter Review
Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail cream + Hand Wash Review
Fabindia Almond and Coconut Body Butter Review
The Strawberry Body Butter, Raspberry Body Scrub, Clinique Anti Blemish Review
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter and Soap Review
Bath & Body Works– Wild honeysuckle Body Butter
The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Review
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter Review