- Targets hair’s most damaged areas with New Vita Force technology—enriched with the strengthening power of natural Bamboo.
- Delivers maximum softness, shine & manageability.
- Ultra-rich texture is ideal for an in-salon deep conditioning treatment.
- This Masque is from the Matrix fortethérapie range which claims to strengthen weakened hair, combining forces of science and nature to reconstruct while boosting vitality, and smoothing hair. Damaged hair is strengthened while building resistance against future breakage.
This range includes the following products:
• Strengthening Shampoo.
• Cera-Repair Pro4™- in-salon treatment.
• Fortifying Leave-in Treatment.
• Intensive Strengthening Masque.
• Strengthening Conditioner.
• Fortifying Heat Styler.
INR 410 for 392 gm.
The hair mask comes in a bulky, round, plastic jar type-packaging with a screw-off lid. I wish it came in a tube and not a tub 😐 as I have to dig and scoop out the product. It’s a big salon-size pack that I bought, not sure if they have small-sized packs in this.
I have been using this mask since about 2 months, like once/twice every week and I am still left with about 3/4th of this.
Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Intensive Strengthening Masque:
I bought this particular hair mask as I have seen the salon people using this as a part of my hair spa session. Also, I have a lot of faith in Matrix’s Hair care range as their Ultra Hydrating shampoo has been my HG hair cleanser for long.
The masque comes in white colored, shiny, creamy formula. It has lotion-like consistency, neither very thick, nor too runny and it spreads easily. I take about 2 teaspoons of this mask (for mid my length hair) and apply it evenly on towel-dried hair from roots to tips. In the salon, I have seen that they cover the head with a shower cap after applying this and I do that too. This enables moisture to penetrate deep into the roots. I keep it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off.
This mask makes my hair extremely soft, smooth, shiny and thus makes me love my hair 😀 I love its fragrance too, which is very pleasant and refreshing.
I apply henna once every month and I keep it for at least 3-4 hours, which makes my hair extremely dry, but whenever I apply this mask after washing off the henna, my hair looks great and there is no sign of dryness at all. I cannot comment whether it works on/controls frizz as I don’t have frizzy hair.
I have been using this mask 1-2 times a week for the past 2 months and have noticed reduction in split ends. I have stopped using any conditioner and just use Matrix hydrating shampoo and this mask. I don’t see that it gives any volume to my hair but it won’t weigh them down either, which is great in my opinion.
Overall, it’s a great product and I would recommend this to you if you have dry, dull, damaged hair and also if you color your hair or apply henna.
Pros of Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Intensive Strengthening Masque:
- Soft, creamy formula.
- Spreads easily on the hair.
- Makes hair soft, smooth and shiny.
- With continued usage, reduces split ends and repairs damaged hair.
- Has a pleasant fragrance.
- Does not weigh down my hair.
- Only a little quantity is required for one application.
- One tub will last for long, which justifies the price.
Cons of Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Intensive Strengthening Masque:
- Matrix products are sparsely distributed in India.
- Bulky, tub/jar type packaging.
- Contains parabens.
4 on 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*
Matrix Biolage Smoothing Hair Serum
Matrix Biolage Hydrating Hair Masque
Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo
Matrix Split End Hair Serum
Dove Intensive Moisturizing Cream
Himalaya Herbals Intensive Moisturizing Body Lotion
Fab India Lemon Intensive Hand Cream
Sally Hansen Strengthening Formula Polish Remover
Clairol Herbal Essences Break’s Over Strengthening Shampoo
Pantene Pro-V Nature fusion Strengthening Leave in Conditioner
Loreal Total Repair 5 Hair Masque
Loreal Absolut Repair Hair Masque
L’oreal Professional Shine and Curl Hair Masque
Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Face Masque
Lotus Herbals Professional Cleansing Facial Green Masque
Forest Essentials Facial Scrub and Facial Treatment Masque
L’Oreal Professionnel Series Expert Liss Ultime Masque