I am totally loving the climate these days. It gets soo dark by 6 in the evening and nothing is better than a hot water bath in the evening. I feel so sleepy after taking bath and looking at that climate that I don’t feel like doing anything at all. All I do is watsapp friends and watch some chick flick movies and the day ends like that! What I am also loving these days is the newly launched range from Matrix Biolage. I have already reviewed the oil and now I am off to the conditioner. Let’s see whether it worked as great as rest of the products in the range.
Price: Rs 155 for 98 grams.
Product Description By Matrix:
- The ultra-nourishing oil conditio:ner is enriched with olive oil
- It detangles your hair to make them manageable
- It conditions and deeply nourishes
- Your hair feels soft and healthy looking with a glossy shine
- Suitable for all hair types
After Biolage Ultra-Nourishing Oil Shampoo, massage into wet hair. Leave on for 1-3 minutes. Rinse.
My Experience With Matrix Biolage Oil Therapie Ultra Nourishing Oil Conditioner:
I actually did not want to buy this conditioner as it was very small in size, but since I wanted to see how the range worked together I got this; and I am glad I did! The conditioner comes in a small white inverted bottle. The packaging is nothing fancy, very decent looking one. Due to its size it may be good for travels. The oil from this range contains 6 oils, but this as only olive oil.
The consistency is thick, hence it goes on smoothly and evenly on hair. A little more than coin sized amount is needed for once. The texture is creamy and comes in yellow colour. The fragrance is a scented floral one; nothing different from the regular matrix products. I wish they had experimented a bit with the smell, because whenever we use their products we just one single smell; that’s pretty boring!
It just takes a single minute to do its work and there you have beautiful tresses. I got that smooth and soft feeling from the very point I started rinsing the conditioner. It got off my hair easily and left no sticky or greasy film behind on my hair. I air dried my hair and that gives the best results. Blow drying is done only when I need it desperately. Because when I blow dried, the softness was a bit low than what I got when I had air-dried it. It left my hair amazingly soft and completely tangle-free. There was no requirement of a serum too. All the kinks and knots in my hair were vanished.
It brought out my hair colour beautifully and gave it a natural shine. You will get to see your hair improving if you use it continuously. But it started doing a great job from the very first use actually. It will not repair any damage and it has not even claimed that so, so no issues; but it does makes the damage less noticeable.
It controls my frizzy hair for a day but after that its back to normal. It keeps my hair manageable through-out the day and doesn’t let my hair smell bad at any moment because the floral fragrance stays till the time you go for your next wash! The only disappointment is the small size; gets over pretty quickly; ignoring that point it is your best friend if you have damaged brittle hair!
Pros Of Matrix Biolage Oil Therapie Ultra Nourishing Oil Conditioner:
- Availability and affordability
- Comes in a entire range so the process of getting healthy hair becomes faster
- Small in size so travel friendly
- The fragrance is a nice pleasing scented floral one and lasts for a few days in the hair as well
- The conditioner is thick and like a cream bath for hair; so gets spread evenly and smoothly
- Does all the work in just a minute
- Leaves my hair amazingly soft, silky and smooth (only if air-dried and not blow dried)
- Improves the hair health day by day and it makes the damage less visible (I am not saying it will vanish he damage)
- The frizz is controlled for a day
- It did not give me any hair fall even though I applied it to the scalp accidently
- Contains olive oil which works the best for damaged hair
Cons Of Matrix Biolage Oil Therapie Ultra Nourishing Oil Conditioner:
- Such a small bottle so gets over quickly; so one shampoo bottle is equal to 2 conditioner bottles
- The fragrance is the same in all the matrix products; don’t we need a change or else we will get bored
Will I Repurchase/Recommend Matrix Biolage Oil Therapie Ultra Nourishing Oil Conditioner?
Definitely yes! It is suitable for all the hair types and it is a very good conditioner. Does everything that it claims and wont harm your hair in any ways, so yes totally recommended. Buy the entire range together of the oil, shampoo and the conditioner and you will see wonderful results!
P.S: they have a deep conditioning hair mask too…
IMBB Rating: 4.5/ 5.
Conclusion: Matrix as you all know never disappoints us so don’t you think this is worth a chance? I have reviewed 3 conditioners in the past months, so summing up the pros and cons here are the ranking:
- Matrix Biolage Oil Therapie Ultra Nourishing Oil Conditioner
- Tresemme Hair Spa Rejuvenation Massageable Conditioner
- Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Conditioner
As a complete range, thumbs up to Matrix!
Matrix Biolage Oil Therapie Nourishing Oil Shampoo
Matrix Biolage Oil Therapie Ultra-Nourishing Rich Oil For Those Who Hate Heavy Bad-Smelling Oils
Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Strengthening Conditioner
Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Masque
Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Color Bloom Masque
Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Intensive Strengthening Masque
Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
L’Oreal 6 Oil Nourish Conditioner
Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner
Marc Anthony Repairing Macadamia Oil Sulfate Free Conditioner