Price: 6.99 pounds at Boots.
Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blusher gives your skin the ultimate finish. Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blusher is designed to perfectly compliment the flawless results of Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation. Easy to blend blusher adds a radiant, dewy flush to all skin types. Unlike powder blushers Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blusher stays looking freshly applied throughout the day.
It comes in four soft shades that aren’t too overpowering and are forgiving if the application is not perfect. The colours are Soft Copper, Soft Murano, Soft Pink and Soft Candy.
I will review the one called Soft Murano.
You can see in the pictures how the colour actually looks, do not be misguided by the tiny size as they last you really long and all you need is a tab or two and it blends in like a breeze.
The texture is great, very creamy, and you do not have to make any effort to blend this at all. In the pictures, you can see that Soft Murano is very very bright red-pink mixed blush. It is hard for me to describe this colour.
The finish is sheer and fresh. Smile and dab and blend it for that dewy look; best friend for dry-skinned lovelies. Even though it would look like a very deep colour in the container, when you apply and blend it on your cheeks, it comes out very subtle and light enough.
Pros of Max Factor Miracle Touch Cream Blush – Soft Murano:
- Very appropriate colour for Indian skin tones, right amount of red and right amount of pink mixed in one colour.
- Blends like a dream. You do not have to rub it in at all. Just smile, dab, one stroke and you are good to go!
- Love the colour and love the packaging, so tiny and super cute.
- I got four of these and two of them are my favourite colours and this is one of them.
- You can see how very little of it looks blended in the pictures, more of it will add more colour without giving any extra shine.
- Dry-skinned ladies will go gaga over this blush as I myself love it these winters.
Cons of Max Factor Miracle Touch Cream Blush – Soft Murano:
- Nonavailability in Bharat.
- Price of 7 pounds for this tiny thing, but its worth it.
3.5 on 5.
Maxfactor Natural Minerals foundation
Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation
MaxFactor Age Renew Foundation
Maxfactor Pan Stik Foundation
Blush: MaxFactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush Review, Swatches
Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation
Maxfactor Lipfinity Lip Color & Gloss Review, Swatches, Application
Max Factor Silk Gloss (Shimmer Gloss) Photos, Swatches
How To Apply Cream Blush
MAC Sheertone Blush Pinch Me Review, Swatch
Orange Blush vs Pink Blush by MAC Mickey Contractor