I have been looking to find the perfect foundation for my skin type. I tried a few foundations, but haven’t found ‘’the one’’ yet. Since my skin tone has a yellow undertone, it’s hard to find the perfect color for me. I really wanted to try out the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation and I went ahead and bought it.
It comes in 8 different shades and I picked out the color Nude. You might want to know that I have oily skin and acne scars. I paid around 12.90$ for a 30 ml bottle. It’s quite expensive for a drugstore foundation. Since it didn’t come in a package, it does have small text about the actual product printed on the label of the foundation bottle.
This is what Maybelline has to say about their product:
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation helps skin appear completely poreless with our first liquid mousse foundation. Our lightweight, air-whipped liquid blends on to transform the look of skin. From flawless to impeccable, even coverage. Our new satin perfect finish!
Pros of Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
- Makes your face look really soft.
- The foundation comes with a pump; easier to get the product out of the bottle.
- This foundation is really easy to blend and doesn’t dry fast.
- It doesn’t make you look like you have too much foundation on.
- This product doesn’t smell bad at all.
- It looks amazing if applied with a stippling brush and sponge.
- The finish isn’t matte, instead it has a dewy finish.
- This foundation lasts for at least 4 hours.
- It really does make your pores look smaller.
- This foundation feels pretty lightweight on my face.
Cons of Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
- It doesn’t come with a lot of different shades.
- It doesn’t have too much information about the product written on the label.
- The coverage of this foundation is medium.
- For a drugstore foundation, the price was definitely too high.
- It doesn’t say anything about the coverage and lasting time of this product.
I love this foundation, but for my oily skin type, I can’t leave the house without putting on some powder on my face. It stays on my face for at least 4 hours . I highly suggest applying this foundation with a stippling brush. It will make your face look flawless with a nice satin finish. Since I mentioned before that I have acne scars, this foundation is not covering them as much as I want it to, but it does make my pores look smaller. I have had problems with other foundations that they felt so heavy on my face and after a few hours, I just wanted to take it off so bad, but with this product, I don’t feel this way at all. It feels really lightweight on my face as mentioned on the label. I would recommend this foundation if you have dry skin and want to have a SATIN finish, but try out the tester before buying this product.
Here are some swatches of this foundation in the color 21 Nude.
This picture is taken with no flash, but the color really looks like this.
In this picture, you can see that it has a little shimmer to it, but it looks better on the face, trust me.
Top 5 MakeUp Items Under Rs 200 ($4)
Street Wear Satin Smooth Lip Color in 03 Go Grape
Avon Feeling Fresh Satin Anti Perspirant
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
Lakme Nine to Five Flawless Makeup
Fashion and You Website
Makeup for Indian Bride| Indian Bridal Makeup
Indian Bridal and Wedding Wear
Indian Bridal Face Makeup : Ask IMBB
My Best Friend’s Indian Bridal Trousseau
Indian Bridal Jewelry Tips by Shaheen Abbas
Brides of Extreme Down South – South Indian Bride
Wedding Make-up Essentials: Make-up Kit For Brides
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
How To Get Pregnant
How to Get Pregnant- Youtube Videos
How to Get Pregnant With Twins
Pregnancy: Diet to Conceive a Baby Girl
20 Points for Planning Your Pregnancy
Pregnancy Diet for Conceiving a Baby Boy