Maybelline Seashore Frosts Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
I recently purchased my first Maybelline quad –seashore frosts. I will do a proper review as soon as my Firsts board exam is done [that ends on October 20th].For now I am going to do a simple look using 3 colors from the quad. I have also used my sigma E40 brush that I recently won in giveaway
Products I am going to use-
- A random black eyeliner pencil
- Maybelline Eyeshadow quad in seashore frosts.
- Revlon Colorstay blemish concealer
- Eyetex liquid liner
- Maybelline Colossal volum’ express mascara.
- Sigma e40 brush[I swear I heard angels singing when I opened the package for this brush]
• I first applied a concealor as base. Then I used the green eye shadow meant for the outer corner as the lid color with my ring finger. Using your finger makes the color more concentrated, yet it prevents harsh lines.
• Then using the purplish crease eye shadow, I applied it into my crease using my Sigma E40 brush [can you guys get how excited I am to say “MY SIGMA BRUSH??”]
• Then I used the highlight eye shadow with a flat brush, right underneath the brow, and in the inner corner too.
• Then I applied the lid eye shadow to the bottom lash line and applied black liquid liner to the top lash line and a pencil liner to the bottom waterline
• And applied Maybelline Colossal volum’ express mascara.
I hope you guys liked this makeup tutorial and I think most of you might ask me where I have been or why my eyes looks so tired, the answer is revision, revision and more revision. I have been getting only 4.30 hours of sleep nowadays. I will try to do more looks or reviews as soon as this mayhem of an exam is over. Also, I hope all of you would pray for me to get good grades in this exam.