I reviewed 6 shades from the range of Maybelline Gel Nail Color and now I am here with three more! But earlier I had picked up only some bright funky shades which all might not like to wear. A lot of women love wearing neutrals that look subtle and are great for every-day wear. So here are 3 subtle shades from Maybelline this time!
Price: Rs 325/- each
Product Description by Maybelline:
Get right on trend with the latest nail polishes to keep you and your nails fashionable always! Super Stay 7 Day Gel Nail Color has a brilliant gel color and shine which stays on for an entire week without any chipping or damage. The collection is designed to give each nail “plump polished perfection” along with a smooth and perfect finish, allowing you to show them off. It offers a range of 24 shades from bold colors, gentle pastels to timeless nudes; you’ve got it all. It’s time to get sophisticated colors that leave you spoilt for choice!
Here’s why you will love it:
• Has a range of 24 gorgeous nail polish shades.
• Stays on for 7 days without chipping or damage.
• Gives nails a smooth and perfect finish.
• Has a gel color, finish and shine.
My Experience with Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color Beige Touch, Sun Kissed, Rose Poudre:
Packaging: The bottles looked beautiful on the Maybelline counter and trust me I was drooling over them. They come in glass bottles which look very classy with see-through packaging. It becomes really easy to spot the colours. They have a wide variety of shades to choose from, ranging from sober shades to bright ones and then bold and super dark ones. Since I have already experimented with the bright ones, I thought of trying neutrals to review for ladies who like such shades. The bottles are sturdy and won’t break even if dropped.
• Beige Touch – The shade “beige touch” is a very beautiful beige colour which is one of the prettiest neutrals that I have ever tried. If you ask me to describe it the precise way, then I would say it is the colour of the creamy chocolate mousse. It is neither very dark nor very light. It is a shade that will complement all the skin-tones, all the outfits and all the age-groups too. It is a great one for mature ladies who want their nails to look sophisticated and graceful. This one is very close to Rose Poudre but that one is pinker.
• Sun Kissed – “Sun Kissed” is a pretty sorbet peach shade which is a perfect one for summers. It is a bright peach colour which makes the nails look very catchy. The shade is super refreshing and fun. It looks just like creamy tutti-frutti ice cream. It will suit all the skin-tones but it will surely make the skin look a tad darker because it has milky hints. I am loving this shade currently as it screams “summer”!
• Rose Poudre – This shade is a lighter version of beige touch. Rose Poudre is a dusty rose shade with more of light beige and less of rose. The rosy hints are very less. A beautiful neutral shade but it blends with my skin-tone a bit, so I would always end up applying Beige Touch since it is more prominent. But those who like super light and decent shades will surely like this one as it is one versatile shade that will suit, no matter what you wear or what’s your age!
Texture, consistency and pigmentation: The pigmentation of these nail paints is quite great. I need 2 full coats to make it look opaque and bright. But I don’t mind applying 2 coats since they dry pretty quickly. The texture is very shiny and glossy. It gives you the look of gel nails; so I am happy that they did what they claimed. The consistency is thick but it is very smooth on the nails but you need to be careful and not keep the cap open for long while application. Also, we need to keep the fan off while applying these; else they might dry up completely.
Staying Power: The nail paint actually stayed for 7-8 days. The glossy sheen was reduced but my nail paint was there. It might peel a little from the cuticle area if your nail grows super fast like mine. Now if you are into vigorous washing of clothes and dishes every-day and you apply only 1 coat, then it will chip off from places because that happened with my mom when maid was on holiday 😛 And for that make sure you apply 2 coats and a top coat over it. It chips a little from the ends if there is not much activity but just a little which will be seen only when observed closely.
Overall great ones if you can spend that much on a nail paint.
Pros of Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color Beige Touch, Sun Kissed, Rose Poudre:
• 24 shades to choose from
• Bottles with see-through packaging for colour visibility.
• Coverage is great; colour becomes opaque in 2 swipes.
• The shades Rose Poudre and Beige Touch are beautiful neutral shades which look absolutely chic.
• Sun-kissed is a fresh sorbet peach colour which is a total eye candy.
• Great options for daily wear.
• They have a glossy shine which stays for 4 day and the colour stays for 7 days as claimed.
• Nails do not become yellow even after keeping these nail paints for 7 days.
• They dry pretty quickly after application.
• They do give a gel-nails look.
• Doesn’t peel off even if you wash dishes or do household chores (if you apply 2 coats).
• Available all around.
Cons of Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color Beige Touch, Sun Kissed, Rose Poudre:
• Might chip a little from the ends.
• Shine and glossiness faded a little after the 4th day.
• It peels off more if you apply only 1 coat and are into household chores.
• The shades Rose Poudre and Beige Touch are very close.
IMBB Rating: 4.5/5
Will I Repurchase/Recommend Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color Beige Touch, Sun Kissed, Rose Poudre?
I do recommend the entire range as it has amazing shades to choose from. But I won’t get the neutral ones again as these bottles will go a long way and I like the brighter shades more.
Conclusion: Love how Maybelline innovates with some best shades ever!
Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Colour Surreal, Bubble Gum, Rouge Passion
Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color – Mint for Life, Pink in the Park, Emerald Excess
Maybelline Color Show Gold Digger Collection – Gold Gluttony, Gilded Rose, Dreams of Gold, Bling Thing, Oh My Gold!
5 Nail Arts with Maybelline Color Show Nail Paints
6 Maybelline Colorshow Nail Paints
Maybelline Express Finish Nail Polishes
Maybelline Color Show Go Graffiti, Glitter Mania, Bright Spark Nail Lacquer
6 Maybelline Color Show Nail Color Shades
Maybelline Color Show Nail Color Remover
4 thoughts on “Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color Beige Touch, Sun Kissed, Rose Poudre Review”
Beige Touch is one of the most gorgeous nail paints I own. In fact I have it on my nails right now. Love this range so much. Every shade looks amazing on your nails. 🙂
Wow…Amazing….luv the shades… 🙂 i really like this kind of nail shape..
I have also picked a few nail paints from this range. Beige touch is one of them. I really love this range. They have good shade selection. You have pretty nails Saloni and great review as always. 🙂
these are such stunning colors saloni. totally want to pick them up. all the colors look stunning on your nails. :-*