WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hello cutie pies,
I love these Super Stay gel nail paints from Maybelline and we all love to see how the nail paints look on nails, so here are 3 more nail paints from Maybelline’s Super Stay Gel Nail Color range. This time, I picked the most wearable and common shades that women prefer to wear. So, here comes the review on Orange Couture, Rosy Pink, and Deep Red.
Get right on trend with the latest nail polishes to keep you and your nails fashionable always! Superstay 7 Day Gel Nail Color has a brilliant gel color and shine which stays on for an entire week without any chipping or damage. The collection is designed to give each nail “plump polished perfection” along with a smooth and perfect finish, allowing you to show them off. It offers a range of 24 shades from bold colors, gentle pastels to timeless nudes; you’ve got it all. It’s time to get sophisticated colors that leave you spoilt for choice!
My Experience with Maybelline Super-Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color – Orange Couture, Deep Red, Rosy Pink:
The bottles looked beautiful on the Maybelline counter and trust me, I was drooling over them. They come in glass bottles which look very classy. It becomes really easy to spot the colours. They have a wide variety of shades to choose from ranging from sober shades to bright ones and also bold and super dark ones. I picked some bright and very common shades. I overall love the packaging. The bottles are sturdy and won’t break even if you drop them by mistake.
- Orange Couture: Orange Couture is a super bright orange shade which is very wearable. It is one of the most gorgeous orange shades that I have seen. It is a bold shade hence grabs a lot of attention since the nails become the center of attention. It is a perfect shade for summers. I usually don’t wear a lot of oranges because a lot of warm orange shades make my skin look dark but this one makes my skin look normal.
- Deep Red: A lot of women are now bored with the usual red on their nails because that looks a lot common, but this red can be your Christmas and sexy party red color. It is perfect for wedding, parties and for every day wear too. It is deep and more like a cranberry red. I am totally loving this shade on my nails because it just raises the hotness quotient. It is one shade that is perfect for all skin tones and would look good with deep red party lips.
- Rosy Pink: Ah, the pink for every lady! This is the best pink from the entire gel nail paint range. The pink is bright, it is bold, it is cute, it is hot and what not 😛 If I am in a confusion of what to sport on my nails, then this would be my first choice. This is like the perfect hot pink ever.
Texture/Consistency/Pigmentation: The pigmentation of these nail paints is quite great. I need two coats to make it look opaque and bright. I don’t mind applying two coats since they dry pretty quickly. The texture is very shiny and glossy. They look like gel nails and I am happy that they have lived up to all their claims. The consistency is thick but it is very smooth on the nails, you need to be careful and not keep the cap open for long during application. Also, we need to keep the fan off while applying these or they might end up drying completely.
Staying Power: The nail paint actually stayed on for 7-8 days. The glossy sheen was reduced but my nail paint was there – colourful and bright. It might peel a little from the cuticles area if your nail grows super fast like mine. Also, if you are into vigorous washing of clothes and dishes every day and you apply only one coat, then it will chip off from places and for that, make sure you apply two coats and a top coat. It chips a little from the nail end if there is not much activity but just a little which will be seen only when observed closely.
Overall, good nail paint shades from Maybelline.
Pros of Maybelline Super-Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color – Orange Couture, Deep Red, Rosy Pink:
- 24 shades to choose from in this range.
- Coverage is great; colour becomes opaque in two swipes.
- Very versatile shades that would suit a lot of different outfits really well.
- All the 3 shades add glamour to my nails.
- The shades are total eye candies.
- Glossy shine, stays for 4 days and the color stays for 7 days as they claim.
- Nails do not become yellow even after wearing these paints for 7 days.
- Dry pretty quickly after application.
- Gives the nails appearance of gel nails.
- Doesn’t peel off even if you wash dishes or do household chores (with two coats).
- Easily available.
Cons of Maybelline Super-Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color – Orange Couture, Deep Red, Rosy Pink:
- Might chip a little from the tip of the nails.
- Shine and glossiness fades after the 4th day.
- It peels off more if you apply only one coat.
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Maybelline Super-Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color – Orange Couture, Deep Red, Rosy Pink?
I do recommend the entire range as it has amazing shades to choose from. Do get them if you can splurge that amount for nail paint. Love how Maybelline innovates with some best shades ever!
Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color Beige Touch, Sun Kissed, Rose Poudre
Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Colour Surreal, Bubble Gum, Rouge Passion
Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color – Mint for Life, Pink in the Park, Emerald Excess
Maybelline Color Show Gold Digger Collection – Gold Gluttony, Gilded Rose, Dreams of Gold, Bling Thing, Oh My Gold!
5 Nail Arts with Maybelline Color Show Nail Paints
6 Maybelline Colorshow Nail Paints
Maybelline Express Finish Nail Polishes
Maybelline Color Show Go Graffiti, Glitter Mania, Bright Spark Nail Lacquer
6 Maybelline Color Show Nail Color Shades
Maybelline Color Show Nail Color Remover