Today, I am here to review a face mask from Montagne Jeunesse. There are so many face masks from this brand, I totally lost count of them. Once in a while, it’s quite refreshing to use such face masks to help you relax and relieve your stress. I love trying out different masks available in the market. So, let’s see how this one worked out for me.
Firstly, you’ll need to flush out those blocked pores with this mud mask fusion of calming Tea Tree & soothing Canadian Willowherb™. Let Witch Hazel’s natural powers help calm skin.
Secondly, follow on with this super moisturiser of tantalising Tea Tree & calming Canadian Willowherb™. Allow Mother Nature to work her magic to tackle those problem areas.
1. Aqua(Purified Water), Kaolin(Natural Clay), Bentonite(Natural Clay), Hamamelis Virginiana(Witch hazel) water, CI 77891(Titanium Dioxide) (Natural Colour), Prunus armeniaca(Apricot) kernel oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis(Sweet almond)oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Lavandula angustifola(Lavendar) oil, Xanthan gum(Natural thickener), Caprylohydroxamic acid, Glycerin(Plant origin), Rosmarinus officinalis(Rosemary)leaf oil, Helianthus annuus(Sunflower) seed oil, Citric acid(Plant origin), Melaleuca alternifolia(Tea tree)leaf oil, Epilobium angustifolium(Canadian willowherb)flower/leaf/stem extract, Propylene glycol, Limonene, Linalool, CI75810(Chlorophyll-copper-complex) (Natural colour)
2. Aqua(Purified water), Ethylhexyl stearate, Glycerin(Plant origin), Cetearyl alcohol(Plant origin), Glyceryl stearate SE (Plant origin), Hamamelis virginiana(Witch hazel)water, Ceteareth-20, Simmondsia chinesis(Jojoba)seed oil, Epilobium angustifolium(Canadian willowherb)flower/leaf/stem extract, Propylene glycol, Melaleuca alternifolia(Tea tree)leaf oil, Caprylyl glycol, Mentha piperita(Peppermint)oil, Limonene, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol.
My Take on Montagne Jeunesse Break Out Mask:
The mask comes in a cute sachet packing which is very convenient for one-time use. The quantity provided is more than enough to cover your face and neck. Even though it can be used two times, I felt it a bit unhygienic to store and hence used up the whole product in one go.
This face mask is mainly used for problem skin prone to eruptions. Recently, I have been having breakouts on my chin and mouth area. Can you guess what the reason could be?? It was caused by my excess indulgence in chocolates, I have been eating a lot of chocolates and everything chocolatey. I do get pimples when I overindulge in fatty foods. So, when I saw this mask, I decided to give it a try.
This face mask sachet has two compartments, which they have explained to be used as two stages. One slot is filled with moisturizer and the other slot has a face mask. I cleansed my face first and applied the face mask – the first stage which had a nice scent of tea tree and lemon. It had a very thick consistency but was very smooth and easy to spread. The colour was a pale green, almost white. There was a cooling sensation when I applied it on my face.
The time allotted was 15-20 minutes, but after 5 minutes, I could feel the tightening effect on my face and then after 10 minutes, my face was totally tight and I couldn’t move any muscle. I somehow waited for 15 minutes and rinsed off the whole mask. It did not take long to wash off the mask, which I thought would be a hectic job because of the clay ingredient, but it came off easily. After washing the mask, there was a whitish cast on my face. I also felt an instant freshness and a squeaky clean feel post rinsing.
It felt a bit tight and stretchy after removing the mask, I immediately went on to the second stage and applied the moisturizer. This had a minty fragrance along with the scent of tea tree. I really felt the soothing effect of tea tree on my face, it was a lightweight white-coloured moisturizer with a runny texture. The whitish cast was gone after I applied the moisturizer. It was a refreshing experience. The next morning, I saw that my pimple size had reduced. Overall, I really liked the face mask, I will be looking forward to using this mask again to prevent any future eruptions.
Pros of Montagne Jeunesse Break Out Mask:
- The face mask has a thick texture, very smooth and easy to spread.
- It had a fresh scent of tea tree and lemon and gave a cooling sensation when applied.
- The mask gave an instant freshness along with a squeaky clean feel.
- The lightweight moisturizer gave a soothing sensation to my skin.
- It gives the right amount of hydration needed for the face, without making the face oily.
- Overall, the product helped in reducing my pimple size.
- It comes in a cute sachet packing which is quite travel friendly.
Cons of Montagne Jeunesse Break Out Mask:
- The face mask had a very tightening effect after application which was a bit bothersome.
4.5/5. I would recommend this face mask to everyone suffering from occasional breakouts and for further prevention of it.
Would I Repurchase Montagne Jeunesse Break Out Mask?
Definitely, I will be repurchasing and keeping it in stock.
Montagne Jeunesse Whitening Masque
Montagne Jeunesse Anti-Stress Sauna Masque – Red Hot Earth
Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Face Masque
Montagne Jeunesse Virgin Olive Ultra Deep Cleansing Mask
Montagne Jeunesse Sensuous Spice Self Warming Mask
Montagne Jeunesse Hot Miracle and Ultra Shine Serum
L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
Lakme Clean Up Face Mask
Homemade Chocolate Face Mask
30 Best Clay Masks Available in India For Oily Skin
VLCC Snigdha Skin Whitening Face Mask