Today, I will be reviewing an eye brush from Morphe. This is the last eye brush from my haul. So, let us see more details about E36 Detail Crease Brush from Morphe.
This stiff, tapered brush fits right into the crease for precise placement of color. Perfect for defined cut crease looks or packing color onto the outer “V”.
Full Length: 6 3/4″
My Experience with Morphe E36 Detail Crease Brush:
The brush is a long, slender matte black handle with chrome plated head to hold the bristles. The brush bristles are synthetic. The brush is sturdy, lightweight and easy to hold.
The brush is designed with long and lightweight handle hence it helps in blending the product well without any harsh lines. The bristles are dome shaped with long and fluffy bristles which are densely packed. It almost looks like a pencil brush. This brush is a multipurpose one. I use this brush for detail crease makeup like cut crease.
This brush is also a great crease brush for people with smaller eyelid. It picks the right amount of product hence I also use it for packing the eyeshadow color in the outer V. Other uses of this brush are it helps in blending the eyeshadow in the lower lash line to create a diffused look. Can be used as a brow bone highlighting brush too. It fits the tear duct area perfectly hence I use this as inner corner highlight brush. It can also use this brush to highlight tip of the nose and on the cupid’s bow.
I have washed this brush, but there was no bleeding or shedding of bristles. And it dries soon, and after drying, it retains its original shape. Overall, love this multipurpose brush.
Pros of Morphe E36 Detail Crease Brush:
- Long, slender, lightweight brush.
- Easy to hold, helps in diffusing the product well.
- Bristles are dome shaped, long and densely packed.
- Picks the right amount of product.
- Smudges the product well.
- Does not give any streaky application.
- It is a multipurpose brush.
- Can be used for detail crease, packing the colors in outer V.
- People with smaller eye lid can use this brush in the crease area.
- Diffuses color in the lower lash line.
- Can be used as a brow bone and tear duct highlighter.
- Can also used to highlight cupid’s bow and tip of the nose.
- No shedding or bleeding of bristles.
- Retains its original shape upon drying and dries faster.
Cons of Morphe E36 Detail Crease Brush:
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Morphe E36 Detail Crease Brush?
Morphe M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush
Morphe M505 Tapered Blender Brush
Morphe M501 Pro Pointed Blender Brush
Morphe Brushes B76 Bent Liner Brush
Morphe 9B Blush Palette
Morphe Starlight Eyeshadow
Morphe 35u Multi-Color Shimmer Palette
ELF Essential Eyeshadow Brush and Blending Eye Brush
Revlon Blending Brush
Sephora Collection Pro Contour Blender #77
Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush #57
Sephora Collection Pro Featherweight Fan Brush #92
E.L.F. Studio Crease Brush
Revlon Crease Shadow Brush