In India, B-town celebrities are idolized like no one else. We copy fashion statements of our favourite B-town stars, take inspiration from them and even follow their personalities. Also, most of us want to know about their lifestyle, their habits, their day-to-day activities. We look up Bollywood stars because they seem to be perfect, but some stars at the peak of their career, forget their roots, and tend to show arrogant and aggressive behaviour. They often forget that they are popular because common people have showered love on them. In this article, I have jotted down a list 10 Most Arrogant and Ill Mannered Celebrities of Bollywood who have entered the hate club due to their alleged rude and arrogant nature.
1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: The former Miss World may be one of the most gorgeous B-town actresses but not everything about about this diva is perfect. You will shocked to know that she has the largest number of hate forums in India. If you have noticed her public appearances, then you must be familiar with her non-stop giggles which to the extent can sometimes become intolerable. Not to forget that she is also labelled as “plastic” beauty by her co-stars. No wonder, all these alleged negative traits have landed her with no friends in Bollywood.
2. Shah Rukh Khan: The Badshah of Bollywood and also “King Khan” may have a huge fan following in India but don’t be perplexed if I tell you that he has also garnered many hate forums due to his arrogant nature. It all depends on how you handle success. Some people’s wrong attitude becomes arrogance and King Khan is rumored to be one of those Bollywood celebrities. We really salute his impeccable acting skills and onscreen performances but currently his choice of movie scripts has been really degrading. He was banned from entering Wakhende stadium for a period of time because of an ugly showdown during an IPL match when he abused and misbehaved with a security guard in front of the public?? Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgan are just some of the enemies from the long list of rivals he has made in this industry.
3. Salman Khan: Bhaijaan of Bollywood has a huge fan following in India and is also known to launch new faces in Bollywood. Sources say this star is short-tempered and arrogant. Sources also inform that he is revenge seeker that he destroys the career of those who mess with him, and people give the example of Vivek Oberoi. Some even say that Arijit Singh’s music career went downhill following a tiff with him.
4. Katrina Kaif: Next up in this list is another B-town actress who is really gorgeous and pretends to behave well in public but the real life experiences have proved otherwise. We are talking about our Barbie girl, Katrina Kaif. Once a little boy asked her for an autograph and she lashed out at him for disturbing her. She is also known to throw tantrums on sets and stories fly that she misbehaves with cabin and crew-members in flights and insults people frequently.
5. Kareena Kapoor Khan: Kareena or Bebo is rumored to throw tantrums. Sources say she always keeps tabs on fellow Bollywood celebrities. Her filmy career may not be doing well but she is always in news due to her haughty attitude. From dumping Shahid Kapoor to insulting Bipasha Basu and many other actresses, her comments have been considered derogatory. Not many people in the industry speak well about her and even thrash her due to her ostentatious display of words.
6. Sonam Kapoor: Another B-town actress who is infamous for putting her foot in her mouth too frequently is Sonam Kapoor. Sources say she cannot keep a control on her choice of words and makes bold statements. Sonam Kapoor is a fashionista and people say that she passes comments on other actresses’ style statements. We can’t forget the episode where she called Aishwarya Rai as an “aunty” and from another generation, right?
7. Jaya Bachchan: The first lady of Bollywood and evidently one of the most straightforward and bold women in Bollywood is known for her volatile behaviour and her tendency to speak her mind boldly, and this behaviour has earned her many haters. She frequently lashes out at the media when they try to photograph her without her permission or ask her questions. It is not surprising that Jaya Bachchan is now one of the most hated Bollywood celebrities due to her arrogance.
8. Anushka Sharma: Anuskha Sharma is one of the most elegant ladies in Bollywood. Being the spouse of our Indian Cricket captain may have garnered her immense popularity but there have been constant reports of her misbehaviour with common people. The episode where she scolded a guy for throwing garbage on the road earned her both admirers and haters alike. Some reports even suggest that she bothered a showroom manager in Mumbai till midnight at 12:00 am. Some might call her snobby, but we think otherwise.
9. Rekha: This gorgeous actress from the yesteryears is also rumoured to be a big snob and gets irritated on being asked questions concerning her ex-flame Amitabh Bachchan. Even the media had to suffer the wrath of this veteran actress so many times. Her affair with Amitabh Bachchan, alleged marriage with Vinod Mehra and suicide of her husband Mukesh Agrawal has put her name into a lot of public backlashes. People might flatter her on being timeless beauty, but she is surely one of the most hated celebrities in B-town.
10. Shamita Shetty: This Khatron Ke Khiladi was recently in the news for misbehaving with a fan. She is also rumored to throw a lot of tantrums and it seems she has got a lot of haters in the industry and outside.