Details: The new Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten Kit is a perfectly blendable camouflage purse size kit that conceals discoloration, imperfections and redness. It even tackles those dreaded under eye circles! The high pigment level means that only a small amount of product is needed to achieve perfect coverage. Oil free and long lasting it is suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive ones.
Directions to Use:
1. Use the back of your hand as a palette using an MUA concealer brush to warm and mix the two colors until you find the shade that matches your own skin tone.
2. Apply Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten Kit to the darkened areas of the face particularly around the nose, inner corner of the eyes and shadows under the bottom lip and any imperfections you may have such as blemishes or scarring.
3. Gently pat and blend Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten Kit using the tips of your fingers under the eye and on the outside corner of the eyes.
Price: £ 3.50
Packaging: The concealer comes in a rectangular box, with a transparent lid. The three concealer sits in a pan and in the back there is brand, shade and ingredients are written on it. All over it’s a purse size kit, but the packaging is really very flair, I mean you can really break the cap and separate the concealers just in one fall.
My Take on MUA Pro- Base Conceal & Brighten Kit in Natural & Medium Rose:
Shades, Texture: I have numbered the shades, so the first shade is a medium nude shade; it’s perfect for medium to dusky skin tones. Second is an ivory tone, highlighting shade and it’s apt for very cool to fair-medium skin tones, for dusky skin tones it’ll work more as a highlighter than as a concealer. Third one is a slightly pink tinted highlighter with mild shimmery particles in it, it can be used as highlighter and also as a concealer to hide and even out skin tone. The concealer are very creamy smooth, and easy to blend on skin with fingers or sponges. The concealer are a bit cream oil based, they are very moisturizing on skin, I think this concealer is apt for dry skin beauties. They don’t seem to clog pores or break me out; neither does feels heavy on skin.
Coverage and Finish: The concealer claims to give coverage for birth marks and dark circles, but the concealer gives medium coverage, I have little bit of freckles in my cheeks, and it didn’t worked great concealing them, I don’t have dark circles, but I can say that this kit will perfectly evens out skin tone, providing the dewy, healthy glow to face. But if you’re expecting it to give heavy coverage, I would say this kit is not meant for that, I mean it does hides imperfections of face, evens out skin tone, and great for highlighting job, but not really apt for heavy coverage. The concealer gives dewy matte kind of finish to face.
Staying Power: I was abstaining from heavy makeup for several days, so I am the perfect person to judge the longevity of these creamy concealers on me. I use three of the colors together on face, the concealer would lasts (I mean to say the healthy glow) on me for 6-7 hours, I was not in air conditioned climate, and rather I was out for shopping under the afternoon sun and sweating a lot and generally my face gets burn and becomes red in hot climate, but with this concealer on, my skin’s even glow effect didn’t faded away. That’s good enough for a creamy concealer and the concealers are waterproof, they won’t become cakey on oily.
Pros of MUA Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten Kit in Natural- Medium Rose:
• Perfect shades for concealing and highlighting. All in one kit.
• Really very creamy rich concealer.
• The concealers are little oil based, so it’s really apt for dry skin beauties.
• Very moisturizing on skin.
• Evens out skin tone very nicely.
• The tinted pink concealer is really awesome to even out skin tone.
• Considering they are cream concealers, staying power is good 6-7 hours.
• It won’t clog pores, and didn’t break me out.
• They are waterproof and doesn’t slides down in once and don’t become cakey.
Cons of MUA Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten Kit in Natural- Medium Rose:
• Packaging is very flair; the lid breaks easily in one fall.
• Oily skin beauties won’t like the concealer, as its oil based.
• If you’re looking for a heavy coverage concealer this kit is not for you.
• Price and availability in India.
Recommendation: Yes, if you don’t have a blemishes & too much of scars in your face, this concealer kit is really meant for you. It’ll add glow and even out skin tone very nicely, and also is apt for highlighting.
IMBB Rating: 4.3 /5.
MUA Power Pout Lip Tint in Irreplaceable
MUA Lipstick – Shade 13
MUA Lipstick in shade 15 – Juicy
MUA Lipstick – Shade 1
MUA Lipstick – Shade 3
MUA Blusher – Shade 5
MUA Blusher in Shade 6
MUA Blusher Shade #3
MUA Cream Blush Blossom
MUA Professional Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette
MUA Matte Perfect Loose Translucent Powder
MUA Pressed Powder
MUA Lipstick – Shade 7
MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist
MUA Pressed Powder
MUA 24 Shade Immaculate Collection Palette
MUA (Makeup Academy) Bronzer in Shade 1
MUA Matte Perfect Foundation – Natural
MUA (Makeup Academy) Matt Eyeshadow
MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit
Clarins BB Cream Review
Clinique Age Defense BB Cream with SPF 30 Review
Garnier B-B Cream
Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Instant Skin Perfecting BB Cream
Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream
BB Cream: Top 20 Blemish Balm Creams