WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
By Maya Ramchandani
Hello everyone 🙂
I read almost every post published on IMBB and it is very helpful, so I thought of contributing to it. Hope my posts will be equally important for you angels. Sunburn on any part of our body is very irritating. Even if we spend a minute out in the sun, we get tanned badly. So here I present a very easy home remedy which is very effective for tanning and also for blackhead removal.
• Sugar (removes dead skin)
• Coconut oil or olive oil (nourishes the skin)
• Turmeric (used for even complexion)
• Gram flour (helps reducing facial hair)
• Lemon juice (main bleaching agent)
• First you need to wash the tanned area thoroughly with your face wash. Then mix 1 tablespoon of sugar in 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or olive oil (as per your preference ). Scrub with this mixture for at least 10 minutes in circular motion and then wash off (do not use powdered sugar, as it won’t scrub your skin well).
• After finishing with this, take a pinch of turmeric. Mix it in half a bowl of gram flour and add few drops of lemon juice (yogurt can be used too). Apply this to the tanned area of your body after scrubbing with sugar and olive oil. Keep this for 15-20 minutes. Voila!
• This remedy has proven to be the best for sun tan and also blackhead removal in my case. It can be used twice a week for better results. Scrubbing with sugar is not advised to people with sensitive or acne prone skin.
• Removes sun tan
• Removes blackheads
• Moisturizes skin
• Removes facial hair too if used properly and at least twice a week
• Makes your skin glow instantly
Ayur Herbals Multi Purpose Cream with Aloe Vera
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Lakme 9 to 5 Insta Light Instant Glow Crème
Makeup Revolution Get Ready! Mono Eye Shadow
How To Get Rid of Acne
Yves Rocher Bronze Nature Tanning Spray
Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser
Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo
20 Home Remedies To Remove Blackheads