Hi Everyone, 🙂
After sharing my most used blushes, lipsticks and makeup brushes from 2015, some of you requested for my most used eye makeup products. I’d be covering mascaras and eyeshadows in another post. For now I have shared my most used eyeliner products from 2015. I couldn’t even click a collective photo because I ended finishing most of them so there is nothing left of them with me anymore. 😀
Hope you enjoy the post. As usual, would love to hear about your favourite eyeliners from 2015. 🙂
- Gucci Longwear Eye Pencil Iconic Black : This was probably the first eyeliner pencil I finished using. It was everything I love in an eye kohl – intense black, soft, sharpenable and long wearing. Used it till I could use no more. 😛 I actually quite used the teal version of it as well despite me not be a huge used of coloured eyeliner kohls. But these were just too goo.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner in Perversion : This was a surprise finish. I didn’t realise how much I was using it until during the recent trip to Russia I twisted up the pencil and it was over. 😛 It was so soft and one of the blackest blacks I have used. Totally going to repurchase it.
- Burberry Effortless Kohl Eyeliner Jet Black: This one is almost getting over until I pick up a new eye kohl. Totally holds true to its name – jet black and effortless. Love love love it!
- MAC Smolder Kohl : How would my year ever get over without finishing one of the Smolders. Picking a new one up in a week or so. Ha! Smudgy soft black goodness.
- Bobbi Brown Longwear Eye Pencil Jet : Already repurchased, love, used, reused, finished and would repurchase always. 😛
- L’oreal Kajal Magique : This was my favourite everyday eyeliner. I absolutely loved it and used more than the Colossal, which was my go to liner for everyday wear. Definitely coming back.
- Maybelline Colossal : I think it has stuck with me since the launch. I end up missing a yellow pencil in my kit if I don’t see it around anymore. Always!
Gel Eyeliner wise I used only two this year and completely love both of them .
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner Black Ink : I use it so much that I’d need a new one in a month or so. One of my favourite gel eyeliners of all time.
- Maybelline Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner : I absolutely love this gel liner and much more than the original gel eyeliner that Maybelline came out with initially. I find it creamier and richer in pigment.
Liquid Eyeliner : I was really addicted to using the pen style liquid eyeliner pens in 2015. Still loving them. The 3 liquid eyeliners that got a whole lot of love from me this year were
- Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen in Deeper : This is hands down my Holy Grail Liquid Eyeliner of all time. Nothing could ever close to how perfect this eyeliner is.
- Gucci Iconic Black Power Liquid Eyeliner Pen : It is probably one of the blackest and nicest liquid eyeliner pen I have used. Always gathered compliments whenever I used this one.
- Burberry Liquid Eyeliner Pen : This was a very nice liquid eyeliner. The tip was soft and it was quite pigmented but I was so spoilt after using the above two that this felt like ‘it was nice till it lasted’.