My Holiday Makeup and Skin Care Haul 🙂
By Arpita Mitra
I am back from a sabbatical I had taken from work…..and really so so glad to be able to start writing again for all of you. I really really missed IMBB during this time. Though I have been writing for IMBB since a couple of months only; I feel as if you are all my family. I love you all.
I took a short break; and went on a holiday. I came back on Sunday; and I have been working almost nonstop since then….so much work had got accumulated. Though it is past midnight now, still I really wanted to start writing again. Today’s post is a small haul post of the products which I purchased during my holiday. A few of my items got into my mum’s suitcase (Since mine was filled to the brim with my kiddo’s stuff); she will be couriering them to me and I will write about the rest of the haul when I receive them.
I have made a list of the products I purchased; some of them are my old favorites; some I have bought based on recommendations of you all on IMBB (and really thank you for that); and some are new launches which I will be reviewing soon.
• Rimmel New Moisture Renew Lipsticks in the shades: In Love with Ginger, Let’s Get Naked, and Diva Red
• Estee Lauder: Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Recovery Complex-II, Advanced Night repair Eye Serum Infusion, Cyber White HD BB Crème
• Gatineau: Gentle Micellar Water
• Shiseido: Natural Finish Cream Concealer, Perfect Foundation Brush
• Elizabeth Arden: Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant,White Glove Extreme Brightening Eye Moisture Cream
• Mac Select Sheer Pressed Powder
• Cerave Eye Repair Cream
• Nuxe SPF 30 Sunscreen (Delicious Cream for Face)
• Clarins Hydra-Quench Cream Mask
• Sisley Express Flower Gel
• Clinique All about Eyes Rich
• Inglot: Nail Enamel in shades 306, 388, 389, 926,S Bond Treatment, Gro Max, Dry & Shine, Nail Enamel Remover
• Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick: Ole Flamingo, Peach Club, Hot Pepper, Frambourjoise
I am able to only mention the product names of the rest of my haul. I have not yet received the courier from my mom…hence not able to share those pics yet with you all.
• Sanctuary Spa: Body Butter, Salt Scrub
• Christian Dior Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick : Insoumise
• DermalogicaAge Smart Multivitamin Thermofoliant
• Real Techniques Powder Brush
May’s Mini Beauty Haul
Makeup Haul from Bangkok!
My Clinique and Colorbar Haul 🙂
Awesome IMBB-Inspired Makeup and Beauty Haul
Accessories, Clothing Haul
My Huge Sigma Makeup Brush Haul
Bangkok & Pattaya Trip Photos and Haul 🙂