A very happy and colorful Holi to everyone! I am all set to leave for a mini vacation with my princess and my prince charming. Yay! But before I leave, I want to share my latest haul with you all. I am pretty excited to try these products and more than excited to share them here. So let’s get started!
• Estee Lauder launched “The Estee Edit” range in the market, and everything is just so tempting; be it their lipsticks, the photo powder or the illuminator. I have plans to try their collection once I come back. But, for now, I have picked up this ‘Pore Vanishing Stick’ which I might need during the trip. So stay tuned for Estee Lauder The Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick ($28 for 0.24 oz).
• Bite Beauty released its ‘Amuse Bouche Cream Lipsticks’ which are way creamy, long lasting prepared with 12 edible oils and triple milled pigments flavored with citrus. Oh my goodness! I wish I could get all 34 shades, but settled with 5 shades; I bought them from Sephora for $26 each.
• Too Faced also jumped into the matte game with its La Creme Color Drenched Lip Creams and launched the super gorgeous ‘La Matte Color Drenched Lip Colors’ in nearly 10 shades; these are available only at Ulta stores, priced $22 for 0.11 Oz. La Matte lip colors are infused with lotus flower extract to soothe & hydrate our lips and are expected to be the most wearable, comfortable matte lipsticks. Interesting, huh? Let’s see how these will fair on my lips on this vacation. I picked up 3 colors namely:
1. Sorry, Not Sorry (matte peachy nude)
2. Hey Gurrl (Matte deep rose)
3. Rebel Heart (Matte cool red)
I also picked their latest launched “Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eye Shadow Palette” priced $49 for 0.49 Oz. It contains 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites matte & shimmery eye shadows in one palette. Yummy!
• Anastasia Beverly Hills again managed to get my attention and I bought ‘Metallic Luster Liner’ in Liquid Gold for $18.
• And yes, it’s Milk Make Up again! I got their slurpy juicy oil stain and brow pencil. So, presenting Milk Make Up ‘Oil Lip Stain Tude’ (red lip stain) for $18 and Milk Make Up ‘Gel Brow Dark Brew’ for $18.
Last but not least, I grabbed a handful of Korean skin care goodies this time. Take a look:
• Amorepacific it is, yay! Considering my latest love for oil cleansing and this upcoming trip, I picked up the toner and the cleansing treatment from this brand.
1. Amorepacific Treatment Toner $50
2. Amorepacific Treatment Cleansing Oil $50
So see you friends soon, till then let me know how you liked this collection
A Mini Birthday Beauty Haul
Forest Essentials Haul
Huge Beauty Haul!!
Makeup, Beauty and Fashion Haul From Europe
My Hair Care and Makeup Haul from the US
My August Makeup Haul :))
SK II Mega Haul!!!
Mega Drugstore and Beauty Haul