Hi Everyone, 🙂
I have had a great year in makeup from trying out so many new brands to going back to the favourites. It was a year of discovery most of all.
Here are some of the blushes and lipsticks I used and reused and abused in this past year. Hope you enjoy the post and as usual, I totally want to know your favourites as well in comments below. 🙂
Most Used Blushes in 2015:
- Gucci Blush in Soft Peach 030 – The color is a peachy pink perfection. It makes your skin glow…like from within. 😛
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Clementine and Pretty Coral : Since I had these blushes in a palette, they travelled with me everywhere and these blushes really ruled my kit this year. The colors, textures and pigmentation..everything beautiful. I don’t even know why I have not reviewed them yet. 😐 Coming up!
- MAC Pinch O Peach Blush : For my pink flush, I kept going back this beauty from MAC. Never disappoints.
- Givenchy Blush Memoir Rose Delicat : It feels like water on the skin and blends soooo beautifully just like your natural flush. It is my current favourite too.
- Chanel Les Beiges Blush 21 : It’s such a pretty coral blush and it’s so easy to use. Two swipes, blend, blend blend and you have a pretty coraly glow on your cheeks.
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer : My most abused contouring product from 2015 and years to come. 😛 Enough said. Ha!
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer : Like literally the favourite powder highlighter EVER!
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer No 2 : I really got addicted to using this stuff. Some days you don’t want to use a powder highlight but you still want that highlight on your cheeks, this is my answer to all the everyday dewiness. 😀
Most Used Lipsticks from 2015
- Tom Ford Lipstick Casablanca : This lipstick is my answer to all the MAC Cosmo look alike lipsticks. 😀 It has turned into a weird shape now..but so much love for this one.
- Burberry Lipstick Military Red : I so wish it had not broken from the bottom. Breaks my heart but it is probbaly my favourite red lipstick from 2015. Cannot help mention Tom Ford Ruby Rush and MAC Rubywoo since those are my two absolute favourites too.
- YSL Rouge Volupte No 34 : It is beautiful shade of pink. Got a lot of love from me this past year. The the packaging. Le Sigh!
- YSL Rouge Couture Lipstick Le Orange : This is my favourite formula from YSL lipstick range. And it is probably my favourite shade of orange too.
- Dolce & Gabbana Lipstick in Sensual 280 : If there is one lipstick that I am going to finish till the end..and that too in a month or a two. This is the one. 😛
- L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Maple Mocha : I started using L’oreal lipsticks towards the end of the year but I got addicted to their moist matte range. Absolutely cannot stop using Maple Mocha especially from the range.
- YSL Kiss n Blush in Fuchsia : For a bight pop of pink both for lips and cheeks, I reached out for this wonderful bottle a lot in 2015.
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayons in Scarlett O Hara and Holly Golightly : These are my current favourite matte lipsticks. Got hold of them towards the end of the year, used them throughout my travels and cannot stop using them. 😛
It is time to spill your beans! 😀
Also let me know what all other favourites posts you’d like to see. 🙂
Also Read :
My 10 Most Used Makeup Brushes from 2015
28 Best High-End Beauty Products of 2015
My Top 5 Favourite Concealers
My Top 5 Favourite Foundations
Rati’s Top 200 Makeup and Beauty Products List