Hi Everyone, 🙂
Today I am sharing my most used eyeshadows,eyeshadow primers and mascaras from 2015.
Earlier in this series I have shared :
- My 10 Most Used Makeup Brushes in 2015
- My Most Used Lipsticks and Blushes in 2015
- My 12 Most Used Eyeliners from 2015
And not much has changed about my foundations and concealers from 2015. Check out the posts linked below along with some new favourites that I added to the list.
- My Top 5 Favourite Foundations – would probably include Dolce & Gabbana Foundation and MAC Waterweight Foundation to the list
- 5 Favourite concealers. Would include Dolce & Gabbana Matte Concealer to the List.
- My most favourite face Primer for this year would hands down be Giorgio Armani Primer.
Now coming to Eyeshadow Primers.
The only two eyeshadow primers I have used last year were
Absolutely love both of them and would any day repurchase them.
- Gucci Opulent Volume Mascara : Absolutely loved using this mascara the first quarter of the year. It was black and gives so much life to the lashes. Love it.
- Burberry Bold Lash Mascara : It was creamy, jet black and used to give very defined look to the lashes. It was like an everyday mascara.
- L’oreal Million Lashes Mascara : I always have that around me. It has been a favourite from years and it keeps making and entry and an exit from my kitty always. 😀
- Tom Ford Mascara in Raven and Ultra Raven : I used both these mascaras together and they used to give that bold big almost fake lash effect to my lashes. This combo was like cracking-the-code kind of mascara combo for last year. I used to get asked so many times which mascara I was wearing. 😛
- Maybelline Hypercurl : Not one of my favourites but somehow ended up using quite a few of these last year. Mostly because Maybelline keeps sending me gifts every now and then and I always have this one around with me. 😛
- Guerlain Cils D’efer So Volume Mascara Noir : I have been using this from past one month and absolutely in love with this one. It’s my current favourite. Gotta review it for you all soon. 🙂
Most Used Eyeshadows on 2015
This year I had been really dependant on the palettes. I think a lot has to do with travelling as well Palettes are just easier to travel with and then you are stuck with them. 😛
- Urban Decay N*ked Palette : Showed so much love to this palette this year and totally obsessed with this still. It is one of those palettes that would never fail you. And you are a neutral eyeshadows fan, this would become your holy grail. 🙂
- The Balm N*detude Palette : I don’t love every color from the palette but the deeper colors from the palette are my ultimate favourite. Travelled a lot with me this year! 🙂
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadows : I made a palette of 6 from the Bobbi Brown Eyeshadows – Balsam, Velvet Plum, Saddle, Rich Navy, Toast, Banana. These eyeshadows are class apart and I see them using a lot more this year.
- Dolce Gabbana Eyeshadow Palette in Desert : I have rarely hit pan on an eyeshadow but I think I might hit pan on this one. Absolutely heads over heels in love this palette. The colors are just stunning.
- I started using a few coloured eyeshadows as the year ended. Loved the colors from Urban Decay Palette Beauty with and Edge and Guerlain Bois De Rose Palette.
So Now you have to tell me about your favourite foundations, concealers, eyeshadows, eyeshadow primers and mascaras. Cannot wait to hear your answers! 🙂
Also would love to know what all other posts you would want to read in this category. 🙂