WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
So this is on popular demand. Here is my skin care routine. Of late I have been using a lot of Forest Essential products and all of them seen to be working great for me. I have normal to dry skin. Here you go! 🙂
- Kara Facial Wipes : Super liking them. They are very gentle and calming on skin. Review HERE
- L’occitane Angelica Cleansing Gel Review HERE
- Kama Rose Facial Cleanser
- Kama Mridul Facial Cleanser – works as my scrub as well. Review HERE
- Forest Essential Purfiyng Soy Milk Cleanser Review HERE
- Chanel Eye Makeup Remover Review HERE
Moisturizers for Day and Night:
- Forest Essentials Indian Rose and Marigold Day Lotion Review HERE
- Vichy Sunscreen Review HERE
- Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Eye Gel Review HERE
- Forest Essentials Panchpushp Facial Mist Review HERE
- Forest Essentials Eternal Youth Formula Review HERE
Face Packs :
- Aromamagic Seeweed Pack Review HERE
- Forest Essentials Madhulika Nourishing Honey Lep (recently starting using it so can’t say much about it at the moment but would update about it soon. 🙂
My hair care routine. I oil my hair once a week and these are the three products I use.
- L’Occitane Repairing Conditioner Dry & Damaged Hair Review
- L’occitane Repairing Shine Hair Mask for Dry & Damaged Hair
- L’occitane Repairing Shampoo for Dry Dull Hair
I have recently started using the serum from the same range. It’s working fine for me so far.
Hope it helps! I personally think that one should be open to trying various products. You eventually reach a place where you know what definitely works for you. Good Luck! 🙂