My steal from IMBB Sunday Bazaar
A small intro about me!!:)
This is Lakshmipriya, a person based at trichy now residing @ Chennai. I am so so so happy to merge myself with IMBB.. I am a makeup lover who peeps into sites and blogs which speak about makeup and love to read info about makeup stuffs.. Until the time I surfed IMBB, I didn’t know that there could be such a wonderful place to know about all girlie girlie stuffs especially makeup.. Since I met IMBB, the answer to all my makeup related queries is IMBB !!!!!!! I really really love it!!!! Wanna give a great applause to Rati & Sanjeev for doing such a great job!! You guys are really amazing!! Congos for the success of IMBB Dear Rati & Sanjeev!!!! I am happy that I found you (IMBB)… Proud to be a part of this fantabulous blog…!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry for such a long intro!! )
And now comes my picks list in the first IMBB Sunday bazaar!!!!!
Product 1: Covergirl Lastblast mascara from Bhawana… 🙂 🙂 🙂
• First to tell, such a wonderful and prompt seller!! 🙂
• Secondly, got a very good friend through this sale (and its Bhaws..:)) Thanks to IMBB!!
• And really really loved her handwriting a lot.. Great gift to her!! 🙂
• Love you Bhaws!!
• Now coming to describe about the product I bought:
o I am in love with it totally!! The brown color doesn’t neither look odd nor show up badly.. It does its job very well..
o Good staying power, cute packaging, doesn’t smudge or clump.. What else is needed to fall in love with it??
o But I dislike its wand.. Though it helps good in painting all lashes even the short ones, but yet it din’t give me a volumized look even after 2-3 applications.. So what?? I am using another wand of mine which helps good to do the volumizing job.. He he he…
Product 2: Beyu bronzer from Rati… 🙂 🙂 🙂
• Hope all people here know Rati well.. For people who doesnt know her, she’s the owner madam of IMBB.. 😛
• And i bought this brnzer from Rati.. Think how happy I’ll be!! No words to explain…
• And Rati I am jealous of you too because you too have a cute handwriting..
• Loved the bronzer a lot.. I am using it almost everyday..
• Liked its texture much. Soft and smooth.. Blends well with skin..
• And most of all suits my skin color superbly!!!!
• Above all, I had a great surprise in my parcel.. And you could see what it would’ve been in the pic above.. Yeah it was those chocolaty melodies.. Among the chota motta chocos, melodies are my ever time favourite!!! So Rati has given me something which are my love forever…!!!!!!!!!! Thank you my sweetheart.
Product 3: ELF butternut eye quad and cindrella prince charming duo from Neha. :0 :0 🙂
• Basically I am a sucker of eye shadows.. So once I saw these shadows in sale, immediately I decided to get them!! (Got too)
• And now about Neha.. Neha is really such a good seller as well as a nice person too.. Though she had lot of troubles in sending out my parcel, but yet she did things fine!!!!! Kudos Neha.
• And I am jealous of u too Neha. Same reason.. Very good handwriting.. Oh god!! Me too want a good handwriting?!
• Now about the quad & duo:
- Love at first sight it was!!
- Both the ELF quad and the oriflame duo contained the shades which I was longing for to buy from a named brand!! And now im happy that I got them!!!!!!!!!!!
• And here was my surprise.. I got an oriflame visions lippie as my bonus gift!!! Hurrah… Im a kinda person who don’t use lipsticks much.. But wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! I loved this lipstick a lot. Thanks a lot Neha.
Final Note: Thanks a lot to all the sellers (Bhaws, Neha & Rati) who sent out the stuffs in a cute and neat packaging!! Also thanks a lot for the prompt delivery of stuffs in time!!! You guys made my day…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you all.