Hi Everyone, 🙂
I haven’t done a skincare and hair care routine in a while. Since I am at mom’s home these days, I thought I’d show you everything that I am using these days. Couldn’t be more appropriate time to show you all the must haves in my kit. 🙂
There are some products that are not photographed. I basically forgot to bring them with me. 😛 So I’d add them to the list. 🙂
To give you a little background. I have normal to dry skin but my skin broke out very badly during this recent trip to Thailand. I was already recovering from a breakout and then I tried a cream from Aesop, it worsened things for me.It broke me out like crazy. So I simplified most of my skincare, got down to basics and added the products that have never failed me. The scarring on my skin is still fading but my skin has cleared by now. I went through worst skincare nightmare these last 15 days. All thanks to makeup, I could survive. Anyhoo, hope you like the post. 🙂 I would love to know your skincare routines as well. Please share them in comments below. 🙂
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
PS: All the titles are linked to their original reviews for your convenience. 🙂
- Garnier Neem Face wash : I find it too soapy and a bit dry for my skin but I still like it. It’s refreshing. I might stop using it once my skin is not too sensitive and pick something more hydrating for my skin esp since the weather is a bit cooler now. But it’s nice no brainer face wash.
- Forest Essentials Rose Water and Panchpushp Water : The regular toners don’t work on my skin so these waters work as toners for me. Plus they are natural and smell great. Always keep them in these little travel bottles.
- Forest Essentials Eternal youth Face Cream. Never stopping using it. It’s a staple.
- Guerlain Orchid Eye Cream : One of the best eye creams I have EVER used. Hydrating, light, nourishing and luxurious. I’d review it for you all in the coming week.
- Clarins Lotus Oil : This saved my skin.. like literally.
- Lacto Calamine : Again a skin saviour. I pat it on days when I don’t need to my hydration or on days when my skin is very sensitive.
- AESOP Scrub : It is my holy grail face scrub.
- Clarins Sunscreen : I keep shuffling among various sunscreens from Clarins. i think they do a great job at their sun care range.
- EOS Lip Balm : I keep changing my lip balms. This is the one I am using these days.
- & Other Stories Hand Cream : This also I keep changing. Love hand creams by Aesop and L’occitane.
- Aesop Body Balm : Smells like oranges and is super thick to nourish my dry skin.
Hair Care :
I have been trying a lot of new hair care products and all of them have just been okay. I have been using BBlunt Shampoo and Conditioner for normal to dry hair. It is nice but it’s not wow. Same with the Aesop shampoos and conditioners. I think I am going to go back to my old hair care routine. Nothing works better for my hair than L’occitane products.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
That said I have included some new products in my routine and they are working amazing for me.
- BBlunt Anti frizz Leave in conditioner : Leaves my hair tangle Free, soft and and frizz free. Pure Love. I used it all through my Thailand trip. So regretting not carrying it with me at home.
- Toni & Guy Heat protectant Spray : Nice so far. I love the ease of use and how light it feels on hair.
- BBlunt Dry Shampoo : I am a dry shampoo addict. This one is nice but it is not my holy grail. I loved the one by Bumble & bumble the most. But not available in India. I have the one by Batiste too but I like this one better because I feel Batiste one leaves my hair too dry.
- BBlunt Straightening Iron : I think I want to write songs about this hair iron. Hands down the BEST HAIR IRON EVER USED. I have stopped using all my other hair irons. Until I got hands on this I didn’t realise that one hair iron change could make such a difference.It has temperature control, straightens hair like a pro and works quick. LOVE!!! Already taken photos for the review. Coming up soon.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize