NAIL ART TUTORIAL: White flowers on Pink
Getting encouraged by IMBB’s blog about a nail art tutorial with Leopard Prints, I thought about giving myself a nail art session with my favorite elements in it… The color pink and flowers nail art 🙂 I am pretty happy with the results. Here they are for you guys to judge . 🙂
I am hoping that you guys like it 😉
The products that I used to achieve this are as follows:
- Oriflame Visions Quick Dry Nail Polish: Damson Crush
- Oriflame Visions Quick Dry Top Coat
- Water colors
- A toothpick
I used Oriflame’s Top Coat as a well a top coat and the base coat and Oriflame’s Visions Quick Dry Nail Polish in Damson Crush for the nail paint. For the little flowers I used water paint. Yes water paints. 😉
The procedure is as follows:
1. First I applied a base coat in order to make my nail art last longer.
2. After making sure that the base coat was completely dry, I applied two coats of the nail polish and again let it dry.
3. Next dipping a toothpick in the white paint, I made six dots in this pattern:
4. Next, using the toothpick itself I joined the middle dots with the surrounding dots like this:
5. Finally, in order to make the water paint, water proof apply a couple of coats of top coat on it.
6. And Ta Da… Your nail art is ready 🙂
Further Readings :
- Sponge Technique Nail Art Tutorial
- Pink White Nail Art Video Tutorial
- Nail Art Tutorial : Leopard Print