If you have tried Nails Inc. London magnetic nail polish before, you will know how amazing these are. If you haven’t, I will present to you a stunning nail polish from the unique range of magnetic nail polishes of Nails Inc London – “Houses of Parliament.”
What it is:
A revolutionary magnetic nail lacquer used to create stunning 3D nail art designs in chic metallic shades. Get the wow factor with this revolutionary polish that lets you create gorgeous nail art effects in just a few minutes using nails inc. Textured, special effects nails are big news for this season and the ultimate fashion and party accessory. This unique formula has been specially developed with metallic particles to create a pattern on the nail using magnetic forces. As the magnet is held over the nail, the iron powder in the formulation gravitates toward the magnet forming the pattern secretly hidden in the magnet for an astonishing finish. The magnet is included in the cap of the nail polish.
How to get the magnetic effect:
- Remove any oil from your nails by cleaning your nails with nail polish remover.
- Take off the over-cap that contains the magnet and set aside.
- There is an inner cap that you can use to apply the magnetic polish.
- Apply one coat of your selected nails inc. base coat.
- Then, apply one coat of your chosen magnetic polish on all 10 nails and let dry for a few minutes.
- To create the “magnetic effect,” apply a generous coat of magnetic polish to one nail, and immediately hold the cap that contains the magnet over the nail. (Do this quickly while the polish is still wet. There is a small lip on the cap which should be placed just below your cuticle allowing the magnet to be positioned perfectly over your nail.) Hold very close to the nail for 10-15 seconds, taking care not to touch the nail with the magnet.
- Repeat on all 10 nails and apply a top coat to seal the design.
Houses of Parliament.
My Take on Nails Inc. Magnetic Effect Nail Polish – Houses of Parliament:
Shade: Houses of Parliament is an out and out lovable purple shade. Even without the magnetic effect, Houses of Parliament is a pretty purple colour. But once the magnetic effect is applied, it turns into a “wow” purple and black wave pattern. The wave pattern is really attractive which no girl can refuse to like. You can also see a 3D kind of effect on the nails.
The brush: The brush is flat and makes application of the nail paint smooth. Just follow the steps mentioned on the bottle to get the magnetic effect. The application may appear complicated but is real smooth.
Pigmentation: The pigmentation is great. It goes opaque in a single coat. You can apply a single coat and create the magnetic effect one at a time on each nail. It coats the nails without any streaks. The drying time is also very fast.
Staying Power: Though the nail polish gives an opaque finish in one coat, it has an average staying power with one coat. With one coat, the paint starts chipping in 2-3 days. In order to increase the staying power, a top coat can be applied or two coats of the nail polish can be used. This will prevent chipping till 5-6 days.
Pros of Nails Inc. Magnetic Effect Nail Polish – Houses of Parliament:
- Gorgeous purple colour.
- Attractive purple and black wave-like pattern.
- Unique concept of magnetic effect.
- Shiny finish.
- Dries very fast.
- Two coats lasts for 5-6 days without chipping.
- Gives an opaque finish in a single coat.
Cons of Nails Inc. Magnetic Effect Nail Polish – Houses of Parliament:
- Availability in India.
- Fairly expensive.
Would I Recommend Nails Inc. Magnetic Effect Nail Polish – Houses of Parliament?
Yes, I would recommend ths unique magnetic effect nail polish to everyone.
Would I Repurchase Nails Inc. Magnetic Effect Nail Polish – Houses of Parliament?
No, its availability is limited in India, also it will last me for a while.
Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish in New Oxford Street
Cool & Cool Deep Magnetic Cleansing Charcoal Nose Strip
DIY Magnetic Makeup Box Tutorial
6 Street Wear Color Rich Nail Polish
Essie Head Mistress Nail Polish
OPI Ink Nail Polish
Essie Nail Polish – Fair Game
Essie Nothing Else Metals Nail Polish
Nail Polishes That Would Look Great on Dark Skin
Sally Hansen Dark Huemoor Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish Indian and US Versions
Etude House Sun Prise All Proof Moisturiser SPF 50
Etude House Natural Sheet Mask Aloe