Hi Everyone, 🙂
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
- Black Moon : a gorgeous black with greenish undertones, definitely one of my favourite blacks.
- Blue Lotus : a medium inky purple. It’s the kind of color that makes the color of your eyes pop; especially those with green eyes, this one is your color. L’Oreal Hello Purple is a good dupe for this one.
- Mambo :a soft reddish brown. It’s best for those with light to medium undertones. It might show up too well on dusky skin tones.
I adore these eyeliners. They are best worn as smudgy liners than just “straight on” eyeliners. After a continuous usage of these liners for months, I have noticed that they last extremely long if you go over them twice or thrice and always smudge them a bit.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Here are a quick pros and cons:
- They are creamy. Glide on the lids like a dream without tugging your eyes.
- They can be smudged and make for a gorgeous every day smudgy smokey eyes.
- They stay put extremely well on waterline. Even after 8 hours of wear, they have stayed put at least 50%. But with these liners, I always go over them twice or thrice to make the color pop and to make them last long, it works like a charm. Also, if you have oily lids, it’s best to prep and prime the lids before using these liners or they would move and smudge.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- Love that these can be sharpened. They don’t break easily even in this crazy Delhi heat.
- Super pigmented. One stroke gives a bang on color.
Never irritated my eyes.
- They are available in 9 shades. Love all the 5 colors I have. I wear them extensively.
- Love the gorgeous all black packaging. The ends are coloured so make for an easy storage.
If you are looking for a liner that is long lasting with just one stroke, this may not be for you, but if you are a “smokey eye” lover, these are your liners. They move just the right amount before they set and last long so well both on waterline and lash line. You do have to go over then twice or thrice but they are very soft and it only makes your life easier if you make a bit of an effort with these. I mean this could be a bit of a con as well but I feel if the product works at the end of the day with a little tweak, it’s alright.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
I love these liners totally. I would love to repurchase Black Moon and Kaliste especially.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
NARS Via Veneto Larger Than Life Longwear Eyeliner
NARS Schiap Semi Matte Lipstick and NARS Kaliste Velvet Eyeliner
NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil – Aigle Noir
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
By Terry Bronze Moon Ombre Blackstar “Color-Fix” Cream Eyeshadow
Zoeva Graphic Eyes + Blue Lotus
Lotus Herbals Royal Blue Colorkick Kajal
7 Eyeliner Pencils I am Loving These Days
L.A. Girl Cappuccino Eyeliner Pencil
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne