NARS Orgasm Blush Review, Photos, Swatches
NARS Orgasm makes cheeks blush a perfect pinky-peach flush and subtly highlights with accents of golden shimmer. The perennially pleasing, universally flattering shade is again and again a makeup artist and beauty editor favorite.
Shade Description of NARS Orgasm Blush :Peachy Pink with shimmer
Price : around Rs 1400. See the reviews and price for online purchase at Amazon
My Experience with NARS Orgasm Blush:
- I would describe the shade as a warm apricot-pink colour with high shine golden shimmer. The golden shimmer is quite finely milled so it goes evenly upon application. It’s not chunky or glittery kinds.
- It is super duper pigmented. Just a swipe of colour and you get a nice glow on your cheeks.
- The most amazing thing that I found about this blush was that it would work on most complexions- for women with colour it would work as a golden highlighter, for women with light wheatish complexions it would give a soft peachy pinky glow and for women with fair complexion it would give a natural pink flush of colour witha healthy glow to cheeks.
- The packaging is nice, it comes with a mirror that is of decent size and overall the blush is sleek enough to take tiny bit of space in your bag.
- The blush stays on all day on me. By the end of the day, I still have a soft glow on my cheeks .
- With this you can go from morning to evening. Apply it lightly to get that healthy glow on cheeks and apply it a little heavy handed to get that oomph.
- It’s a two in one highlighter + blush . So you don’t need to apply a highlighter with this blush. (see swatches below).
- I think it would last me quite long because you would never need too much of it. 🙂
Some NOT so good things about the NARS Orgasm Blush:
- It’s very pigmented so you can go overboard with it easily. Also the golden in the blush could look OTT at times. Keep it more as an evening blush than a day blush, imo.
- The packaging looks sexy black but I am not too fond of the material used for packaging. It gets dirty easily and always gets my fingerprints imprinted on it. 🙁
Overall I think the blush is really worth the hype. It’s a gorgeous colour and you’ll fall in love with the strong pigment. Also, it’s a gorgeous warm colour for most Indian skintones. Just a little word of caution, don’t do glittery-shimmery eye makeup when you wear this blush.
Here it is on my cheeks. I have applied the NARS orgasm blush quite heavily because the gold was reflecting so much in the camera that the colour was just not showing. 🙁 Hope the pictures give you some idea about the colour.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :-* :-*:-*:-*
See What others are saying about NARS Blush at Amazon
Have you used Nars Orgasm Blush?
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!