NARS Orgasm Blush Review, Photos, Swatches
NARS Orgasm makes cheeks blush a perfect pinky-peach flush and subtly highlights with accents of golden shimmer. The perennially pleasing, universally flattering shade is again and again a makeup artist and beauty editor favorite.
Shade Description of NARS Orgasm Blush :Peachy Pink with shimmer
Price : around Rs 1400. See the reviews and price for online purchase at Amazon
My Experience with NARS Orgasm Blush:
- I would describe the shade as a warm apricot-pink colour with high shine golden shimmer. The golden shimmer is quite finely milled so it goes evenly upon application. It’s not chunky or glittery kinds.
- It is super duper pigmented. Just a swipe of colour and you get a nice glow on your cheeks.
- The most amazing thing that I found about this blush was that it would work on most complexions- for women with colour it would work as a golden highlighter, for women with light wheatish complexions it would give a soft peachy pinky glow and for women with fair complexion it would give a natural pink flush of colour witha healthy glow to cheeks.
- The packaging is nice, it comes with a mirror that is of decent size and overall the blush is sleek enough to take tiny bit of space in your bag.
- The blush stays on all day on me. By the end of the day, I still have a soft glow on my cheeks .
- With this you can go from morning to evening. Apply it lightly to get that healthy glow on cheeks and apply it a little heavy handed to get that oomph.
- It’s a two in one highlighter + blush . So you don’t need to apply a highlighter with this blush. (see swatches below).
- I think it would last me quite long because you would never need too much of it. 🙂
Some NOT so good things about the NARS Orgasm Blush:
- It’s very pigmented so you can go overboard with it easily. Also the golden in the blush could look OTT at times. Keep it more as an evening blush than a day blush, imo.
- The packaging looks sexy black but I am not too fond of the material used for packaging. It gets dirty easily and always gets my fingerprints imprinted on it. 🙁
Overall I think the blush is really worth the hype. It’s a gorgeous colour and you’ll fall in love with the strong pigment. Also, it’s a gorgeous warm colour for most Indian skintones. Just a little word of caution, don’t do glittery-shimmery eye makeup when you wear this blush.
Here it is on my cheeks. I have applied the NARS orgasm blush quite heavily because the gold was reflecting so much in the camera that the colour was just not showing. 🙁 Hope the pictures give you some idea about the colour.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :-* :-*:-*:-*
See What others are saying about NARS Blush at Amazon
Have you used Nars Orgasm Blush?