Product Purchased by IMBB
Under eye dark circles are every girl’s nightmare. No matter how much we spend on eye care products, these dreaded circles never leave us Today I’m here with a review on one of the very loved and best-selling concealer from Nars – Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Ginger.
What it does:
Ideal for all skin types, Radiant Creamy Concealer is a multiaction formula that instantly obscures imperfections, blurs the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and hides dark circles and signs of fatigue. Hydrating and luxuriously smooth, it layers lightly for buildable medium-to-full coverage and a natural luminous finish. The multiactive botanical blend hydrates, firms, reduces redness, and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. It also delivers antioxidant protection to protect the skin against damaging free radicals.
Skin becomes visibly smooth, soft, and more even-toned. Mineral tone balancing powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections to keep skin looking flawless. A single stroke of Radiant Creamy Concealer keeps the complexion looking fresh and creaseless. It goes on smoothly, blends easily, and stays in place all day. Comfortable and hydrated, skin glows with new radiance over or under foundation and looks beautiful—even when bare.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is crease-proof, long-wearing, dermatologist tested, and non-comodeogenic. It is free of alcohol and fragrance.
In an instrumental measurement moisturization test conducted on 61 women:
– Skin moisture level jumped by 46% in the first hour of usage
– Moisture level in the skin increased by 60.6% after 12 hours
– 100% of women showed improvement in skin moisture level after 1 hour
– 98% of women showed improvement in skin moisture level after 12 hours
Sensory clinical test results:
– 89% felt the product left skin looking firmer
– 93% felt the product effectively concealed dark spots, blemishes, and dark undereye circles
– 80% felt the product blurred lines and wrinkles
– 97% felt the product provided comfortable wear
– 95% felt the product smoothed out the surface of the skin
– 93% felt the product was long wearing
– 90% felt the product left a creaseless-finish
– 97% felt the product was lightweight on the skin
• Chantilly- true ivory shade for fairest complexions
• Vanilla- tiny cast of pink for the fair complexion
• Honey- warm peach tone for light to medium complexion
• Custard – yellow tone for light to medium complexion
• Ginger -A golden undertone for medium complexions
• Biscuit – medium dark natural balance of pink and yellow undertones
• Caramel – medium dark yellow and golden undertones
• Amdande – medium dark with golden olive undertones
• Café – dark shade with warm red undertones
• Cacao – dark shade with deep gold to brown undertones
-Blend directly onto imperfections or the undereye area.
VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Extract and Tocopheral: Provide multibenefits to improve the overall condition of the skin.
-Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract: Increases skin hydration, firmness, and elasticity in eye area; provides antioxidant benefits; reduces water loss and skin redness/irritation.
-Titanium Dioxide, Mica, and Tin Oxide: Optically correct, not mask, skin imperfections to keep skin looking flawless; optically enhances the radiance and freshness of the skin by balancing uneven skintones.
-Silica: Blurs and optically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by diverting light.
My Experience with NARS – Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger
Concealer is one of the must have products in my makeup collection. As most of the brown girls, I suffer from hyperpigmentation under the eyes, around the mouth and some acne scarring. I tend to use a concealer to cover up these imperfections on my face using and stay away from foundation. A perfect concealer and a light-medium coverage BB/CC cream is what all I need to get a perfect everyday look to work/shopping.
Packaging: It has a classic NARS packaging. It looks pretty much like their lip-glosses with a doe-foot applicator wand which makes it easy to apply the concealer on the problem spots and also you have control over the amount of product you apply.
Coverage and Finish: It is a medium-full coverage concealer that perfectly hides the darkness/redness and blemishes on the skin. This concealer is easy to blend and goes on very smooth. It doesn’t lookcakey even with two coats but make sure to prep your under eyes if you suffer with dry skin else it can enhance the dry patches on the skin. It doesn’t settle into the fine lines under the eyes and gives a matte finish without the need for a setting powder.
Staying Power: It stays on without budging and creasing till you remove it from the face.
Talking about the other claims like improving the condition of the skin, building moisture levels etc., I haven’t noticed any difference in the overall texture of the skin but it definitely helps to retain moisture and doesn’t seem to make your under eyes dry throughout the day and also helps to brighten up cover the fine lines giving a radiant glow to the face.
Smell: There is no fragrance.
Pros of NARS – Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger:
• Available in a wide range of colors to match every skin tone.
• Medium-full coverage that helps to conceal very dark under eyes and blemishes without the need for a color corrector.
• Helps to brighten the under eye area by giving a natural glow and hiding the fine lines.
• Doesn’t dry out the skin and doesn’t look cakey when layered.
• Helps to blur out the imperfections on the face and reduces the need to apply foundation.
• Doesn’t crease and settle in the fine lines.
• Very long-lasting.
• Dermatologist tested non-comodeogenic.
• Doesn’t contain alcohol and fragrance-free.
• Little goes a long way.
Cons of NARS – Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger:
I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out of it.
IMBB Rating: 5/5
NARS Lip Liner Pencil – Jungle Red
NARS Satin Lip Pencil – Lodhi
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – Cruella
NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil – Aigle Noir
Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
NARS Cyprus Eyeshadow
5 Best Concealers Available in India
Basic Concealer Application Tips
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Review
Bourjois Brush Concealer
Colorbar Stick Concealer