Today’s post is all about embracing your natural beauty in a quick, inexpensive and fuss-free way. We’d all love to look beautiful at all times of the day and on all days of the year, but sometimes it feels so refreshing to be able to do that without falling back on our arsenal of makeup. It’s actually very simple to look your best beautiful by employing some of these quick and easy beauty tips and tricks. Let’s take a look at what these are:
1. Awaken your eyes by curling your lashes: Not in the mood for mascara? No problem. Did you know that just curling your lashes with an eyelash curler is going to give you almost the same effect as several coats of mascara will? By simply curling your lashes, you will find that your eyes instantly look more lifted, awake and refreshed.
2. Exfoliate your lips and apply a tinted lip balm: Skip those matte lipstick and liquid lipsticks and give your lips a refreshing breather. Take a little bit of sugar and olive oil to gently scrub your lips. This will add a natural pink tone to your lips while making your lips soft, supple and plump. Follow this up with a tinted lip balm for a natural rosy look and to keep your lips looking glossy and feeling hydrated all day long.
3. Rub an ice cube all over your face: Take an ice cube and rub it gently all over your cleansed face. This will minimize your pores, reduce any redness and inflammation on the skin and will act as a refreshing and cooling agent.
4. Exfoliate your skin on a regular basis: It’s important to slough off your dead skin cells on a regular basis to ensure that you look naturally radiant. If you want to go makeup-free more often than not, regular but gentle exfoliation of your skin is necessary.
5. Use a deep cleansing face mask in the morning: This is one of the best ways to deep cleanse and clarify your face and skip the makeup for the day. Apply a clay mask or a pore cleansing mask to your face soon after you wake up. This will get rid of the excess oils and cleanse, clarify and brighten your skin.
6. Keep your brows in shape: If you’ve decided to sport a natural and makeup-free look, then one of the best ways to do that and still look put together is by making sure that your eyebrows are in shape. Make sure to tweeze or thread any stray hairs. Keep the length of your brows trimmed. Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in any gaps. Use a brow gel to set your eyebrows and keep them in place. Remember, you need not do all of these things. But it’s a good idea to take care of your most pressing eyebrow needs to look put together without using any makeup.
7. Wear a brightening and illuminating moisturizer: Once you’re done with your cleansing routine or with the face mask that you’ve chosen to apply, follow it up with an illuminating moisturizer, preferably one with light-reflecting properties. This will take care of your skincare needs while infusing your skin with a natural radiance.
5 Best Products To Get Celebrity-Like Glow Instantly
10 Tricks to Look 10 Years Younger Instantly
10 Tips to Look Fresh and Beautiful after 40
How To Look Beautiful Without Makeup
How to Look Pretty Without Makeup
7 Best Spray Sunscreens for Fuss-Free Sun Protection