Hope your week is coming along well. It’s supposed to be monsoon here but there are no signs of rains! With that my hair is also in a mess, I guess they are confused how to react because of the weather :p
Well anyway, after a lot of trial, errors and experiments, I have realised that out of hundreds of natural remedies for hair fall these certainly work the best.
So let’s check out the natural ingredients that work great on hair fall..
Onions have great amount of Zinc and Sulphur in it which makes them wonderful a treatment for hairfall. When massaged on scalp it improves blood circulation hence the supply of blood gets better making our hair follicles stronger. If you notice most doctors suggest zinc and sulphur supplements when you complain of hair fall. Onion has all that and more!
How to use Onion Juice?
• Massage onion juice in your scalp twice a week for at least 3 months. Consistency is the key here.
• If the smell bothers you a lot; you can dilute it with rose water or even better with Aloe Vera juice.
Ok, so we all know and understand how important certain vitamins and minerals are for our hair’s health. Castor oil is universally used for its magical properties in treatment of hair fall. Castor oil is rich in Omega 6 fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins and minerals which are excellent for hair repair.
How to use Castor Oil?
• Mix Castor oil with any other oil of your choice; keep it 80% castor oil and 20% other oil.
• Massage it for at least 10 minutes on your scalp and keep it on for a minimum of 2 hours.
• Wearing a shower cap will increase the absorption.
We have all used fenugreek seeds in our lip smacking dishes! It’s time to use the same for our hairfall issues 😀 Fenugreek has abundant protein and nicotinic acid which promotes hair growth. Also, the presence of lecithin makes our hair really soft thereby reducing dryness and dandruff-one of the major reasons for hair fall.
How to use Fenugreek/Methi seeds?
• Soak the seeds overnight in water. Next day make a paste of it.
• Apply and massage the paste on your scalp. Leave it on for NOT more than 30 minutes or else it will be too difficult to remove.
• Wash and condition as usual.
I use the fenugreek paste mask every Sunday and I love the way my hair feels the entire day and on Monday. In fact, this is the secret to fight my Monday morning blues! 😛
Natural remedies will take time to show results but our hair needs all the goodness and in the long run it will be totally worth it. It’s never too late to start so hope you have a recipe ready for the weekend.
Natural Homemade Astringent For Skin: Easy Recipes And Ideas
5 Natural Remedies to Reduce Pores on Face
Best Homemade Treatments For Hair Loss in Women
Hibiscus Hair Mask for Hairfall: DIY
Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo Review
Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss
How to Stop Hair Loss