I do not hoard face cleansers the way I hoard mascaras, but I do love to try out new facial cleansers and keep a pile of my all-time favorite cleansers and face washes in my stash. A good facial cleanser should lather decently, clean face and should not leave my face dry and stretchy, especially since my skin is very dry to begin with. Like I mentioned earlier, I have tried a few drugstore brands such as Aveeno, Cerave, Cetaphil and so on, and although, they were not as drying, they were not as moisturizing as my dry skin desires either. I have tried several face washes by Korean brands as well and so far none has let me down and this cleansing foam from Nature’s Republic is the same.
This cleansing foam will make your skin smoother and brighter. The rice bran granules it contains gently scrub skin to remove impurities that can clog pores.
My Experience with Nature Republic Fresh Herb Peach Cleansing Foam:
The product comes in a white tube packaging – it is white in color and can stand upright in my kitchen skin cabinet. The size of the tube is 170 ml and has a flip cap to dispense product when the tube is squeezed. The product is dispensed in a foam form, but is not too “foamy” like a hand wash.
The product description on the US website of Nature Republic is very concise and not very informative. The ingredient list is also missing and this is an essential aspect for me while making my purchasing decisions, but since I have good faith in this brand and I decided to go ahead and buy this product.
I have been using this face wash once daily and it was satisfying to note that it doesn’t dry out my skin or give that stretchy feeling to skin as most face washes do, so apparently it is low on alcohols and sulphate because my skin catches these two ingredients immediately. The texture of this cleanser is very slippery and perhaps contains water and glycerin as major ingredients.
The fragrance of this product is non-existent and is a selling point of this cleanser (especially for me). It does not smell of alcohol or any other preservative and that is more important for me. It has a thick, cream-like texture and when mixed with a few drops of water, it lathers up nicely and leaves my face squeaky clean. Overall, I am impressed with this product.
Pros of Nature Republic Fresh Herb Peach Cleansing Foam:
- The properties of this face wash is consistent with other Korean faces washes that I have tried in the past.
- It is an affordable face wash, which comes in a generous size tube.
- The packaging is easy to store (can be kept upright in the cabinet) and is travel friendly, leak proof.
- This product has no artificial color or an artificial fragrance.
- It has a thick, cream-like consistency and lathers nicely, however, it is not as foamy as hand wash.
- It removes dirt, makeup and clears out pores.
- It does not strip skin of its natural skin and moisture. It’s slippery texture is perhaps due to high glycerin and water content.
- It is, most unlikely, alcohol and sulphate free.
Cons of Nature Republic Fresh Herb Peach Cleansing Foam:
- Availability can be an issue for some but some Korean websites do ship to India as well.
- The product has no fragrance and can be a disadvantage for some, especially for people who buy products for their fragrance.
- The description is very concise and not very informative and also the ingredient list is not provided.
This face wash, like other Korean face washes that I have tried in the past has not let me down. It is an affordable face wash which performs well. It comes in a generous quantity, adds moisture to skin, and easily removes dirt and makeup. I enjoy using this face wash every day and recommend it to others as well, especially those who are not too picky about the fragrance of their skin care products.
Nature Republic Fresh Herb Peach Cleansing Foam
Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Mist
Nature Republic Blackhead Clear Nose Pack
Nature Republic By Flower Triple Volume Tint 06 Rose
Lakme Blush and Glow Face Wash Peach
The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam – Peach
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam
Belif Crystal Cleansing Foam Fresh
It’s Skin MangoWhite Cleansing Foam
The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Pore Cleansing Foam