Put your best foot forward with Sweet Almond Foot & Toe Cream . It is high in multiple vitamins that make it a natural moisturiser and softener. It gently exfoliates dull surface cells to reveal healthy looking feet. It is also ideal for reducing cracked heels. Apply it to cleansed feet with light upward massaging strokes from feet to legs to instantly relax and invigorate yourself.
Price : Rs 345 for 125 ml
I am on my second tube of this foot cream .
This foot cream come in a semi transparent tube with a wide flip top open cap.
You can easily store it in the upright position . This way you don’t have to press and squeeze the tube too much to get the product out and you would get to know how much cream is left in the tube.
What I like about The Nature’s Co Sweet Almond Foot & Toe Cream
- The texture of this foot cream is not very thick. It spreads easily and doesn’t leave your feet oily or greasy.
- It keeps your feet soft and moisturised. I can’t claim that it heels cracked heels but I can say that I have not faced problem of cracked heels with its regular use.
- Works great in both summers and winters.
- Continuous usage makes your feet soft .
- Little goes a long way. this tube lasts me around 3-4 months.
What I don’t like about Nature’s Co Foot & Toe Cream
- I am not too fond of the smell. The foot cream some aromatic fragrance, which I don’t like. It doesn’t bother me too much but I wish it smelled better.
- I do like the key ingredients but I am not sure what around 85% of cream base consists of.
I can always repurchase this foot cream without giving it a second thought.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* + 0.5