WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser
• Visibly reduces the appearance of pores while refining skin to be clear, smooth, and evenly toned.
• Dermatologist tested, alpha and beta hydroxy formula works with gentle micro beads to sweep away dead surface skin and soothes over rough, uneven patches; penetrates deep into pores to visibly reduce their appearance for clearer-looking skin.
• Use daily for clear, smooth skin; clean-rinsing, soap-free, and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores).
• Neutrogena manufactures a line of dermatologist recommended skin and hair care products distributed in more than 70 countries.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser lets you visibly reduce the appearance of pores just by washing your face. This dermatologist-tested formula with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids.
Water Purified, Decyl Polyglucose, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Polyethylene, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Polyquaternium 11, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium PCA, PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydroxypropylguar, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Fragrance
Directions For Use:
Use daily. Wet face and squeeze cleanser into hands. Apply to face and massage gently.
My Take on Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser:
I am very skeptic while using facial cleansers’ which claim to work on pores as nothing does seem to work. Once Nupur told me if you want to minimize your pores, there is one thing that works amazingly well and that is “stand 2 feet away from the mirror,” simple. 🙂 Lol.
Okay, coming to the cleanser, I picked it up from Ulta for 8 dollars after reading a lot of positive reviews about this and every site praising this huge tube. I appreciate Neutrogena as a brand and anything for the humongous pores on my skin.
Pros of Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser:
• Does really work on pores.
• Minimises the pores while you are using this cleanser.
• Will work perfectly for normal-combination skin and even mature skin with enlarged pores due to age.
• Price is real good for the huge quantity of cleanser you get.
• Non comedogenic, soap free and all the good stuff.
• Until I used this cleanser my pore-ful face stayed relatively pore less.
• Smoothens the skin and the tiny beads in it help remove dead skin.
• Has all the great alpha and beta hydroxyl acids.
Cons of Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser:
• A very very funny smell, something I didn’t like.
• It stings my eyes so bad.
• You can’t keep it on your skin or rub it in for more than 30 seconds.
• A problem cleanser for sensitive skin.
• Availability in India.
IMBB Rating: 3/5.
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Essence
Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser
Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture – Facial Moisturizer with UVA/UVB Sun protection
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50 and Garnier Sun Control Moisturizer