WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash & Mask Review
I ran out of my old cleanser & decided I needed something new for my skin. That’s when I discovered this product. It launched here just around 2 months back though it was launched in other places a good 2 years back!!! Obviously the thing that really caught my eye was 2 in1 face wash N& mask. How super cool is that? With the rapid improvement of everyday technology, the next thing we know they may create 2 in 1 body lotion & wash 😛 But must say, Neutrogena made a really smart move by patenting this Microclear Technology. This product from Neutrogena Visibly Clear Everyday Cleansing Range. The others are Spot Fighting, Oil- free & Blackhead Eliminating ranges.
What Neutrogena says about Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash & Mask?
This unique formula with Microclear technology helps to keep skin beautifully clear in two ways. Use as a daily wash to effectively remove dirt, oil and impurities and help reduce and prevent spots or as a weekly mask to absorb excess oil and unclog pores to purify the skin deep down.
Quantity: 150 ml
Price: 38 Dhs (around $10)
My Experience with Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash & Mask:-
As a Wash
How to use it? Apply onto wet face and massage into foamy lather. Used daily, it efficiently cleanses skin, and helps reduce and prevent spots.
It has a really nice consistency which is quite thick. Some may probably not like it since it will take lots of water to actually wash it out completely from one’s face but I like it since it’s not at all runny like the other daily washes I have used. I have been using it daily for quite sometime and I do see few improvements. I don’t really have spots as such so can’t say if it really removes them but it does make my really rough skin super smooth. I have a combination skin which is more on the drier side. It does control the oil secretion from my skin without drying it out completely. However I must warn you that it probably might not work for people with a sensitive skin causing them breakouts (saying from my sis’s experience). It leaves my skin completely clean & refreshed, exactly the way I would want it in the mornings.
As a Mask
How to use it? Smooth a thin layer over face, and leave it for 5 minutes. The clay-based formula unclogs pores.
Unlike the wash, this mask when applied has very thin clay like consistency. This might be good for oily skinned people. But unfortunately, it’s kind of a disadvantage for us dried skinned ladies as it kind of stretches & pulls the skin initially. However, it gets fine after almost 1 -2 mins of application. I keep the mask for more than 5 mins for as long as 15 mins and it still does not dry out my skin which is amazinggg!! It did unclog my pores but normally after 1 day they used to resurface which is quite annoying.
What I like about Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash & Mask?
- It has a very light but pleasant fragrance.
- Did not cause my skin to breakout.
- Works as a great cleanser leaving a tingly feeling after usage
- Did not dry my skin which is why I think it would be perfect for winters as well
- Even though, there is an acne prone range of Visibly Clear, this would work in clearing spots for acne prone skin as well to a certain extent because of the presence of salicylic acid.
- Because of its dual ways of usage, it will definitely save space in case of travelling
- Quite reasonable. I heard in some places of US it retails for as cheap as $2!!
- The packaging is pretty attractive.
What I don’t like about Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash & Mask?
- As mentioned above this 2 in 1 wash & mask cannot be used by people having a sensitive skin I guess due to the presence of loads of harsh chemicals.
- Temporary results since pores resurface after a while
- Contains parabens
My Ratings:- :star: :star: :star: