Gift is always special and becomes especially special when it comes from someone close. One such gift was Nina Ricci’s classic perfume “Love in Paris”. True to its name, the fragrance and the feel of the perfume is truly romantic , very pleasant, summery and beautiful. As Ricci herself defines it, it is the magic of Paris, in a bottle.
The perfume was launched by Madame Ricci in 2004 and is a part of her woman’s fragrances. Like the designer herself, who is the epitome of “delicious femininity”, the perfume also upholds and defines femininity; one that is for “sparkling, happy and fulfilled women”(www.ninaricci.com).
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
QUANTITY: 30 ml/1 FL.OZ
PRICE: Rs. 3500 in India
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
INGREDIENTS: Alcohol denat., fragrance(parfum), water, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl saucylate, limonene, butylphenyl methyl-propinal, hexyl cinnamal, farenesol, hydroxycitronellal, benzyl benzoate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, butyl methoxydibenzolymethane, geraniol, ethylhexyl salicylate, citronellol, citral, benzyl alcohol, yellow 6, ext. violet, red 33.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT:
I love the floral smell and the long lasting quality of this perfume. It is “Eau de Parfum”, therefore, containing almost 10 to 20 % of perfume concentrates and thus, costs much more that “eau de toilette” or “eau de cologne”. This fact was evident to me the first time I used the perfume. In spite of a humid weather and the fact that I stayed out the entire day, not only did I get compliments for the fragrance, but my dress retained the nice mild smell till it was washed off.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
The floral fragrance is a mix of various flowers and flavours besides the usual chemical compositions. A research on the net suggested that this perfume consists of extracts from bergamot, violet, anies, fresh rose, white peony, apricot, jasmine, cedarwood, musk and a subtle touch of vanilla. The perfume is the perfect blend of various products, thus, giving it the “power of seduction” as the brand would define their fragrance.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
SOME POINTS TO REMEMBER:
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
• It is always advisable to keep your perfumes in a closed cabinet so that it is not directly affected by the sun’s light.
• Since any perfume of any brand contains a lot of chemicals, it is mandatory that one should check the ingredients before buying for possible allergic reactions; the necessity to check becomes a must for people who are prone to allergies.
• Heat can also degrade the power of fragrance preservation and so must be stored accordingly.
THE PROS OF THE PERFUME “LOVE IN PARIS” BY NINA RICCI:
• Nina Ricci is one of the most sought after and famous international brands. To possess a NR is a pleasant feeling in itself.
• It is perfect for the Indian weather. A fresh feeling of floral femininity is perfect for the day and the night as well.
• Most importantly, its fragrance lasts long which is an absolutely essential quality in every perfume.
• It is made in the city that is famous for its haute couture, its brands and its perfumes~ Paris. Therefore, it is authentic.
• Though the bottle I have is 30 ml, there are bigger sizes available as well.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
THE CONS OF THE PERFUME “LOVE IN PARIS” BY NINA RICCI:
• Rs. 3500 for a 30 ml bottle is definitely on the expensive side.
• The packaging of the perfume is a little disappointing. While perfume bottles are preserved for their beauty and unique appearances, this one by Ricci could have been more innovative and interesting, especially when compared to her other fragrances.
MY RATING: 4.5/5
WILL I BUY IT AGAIN? : Yes, definitely. This is my first Nina Ricci and I want to try her other fragrances as well. Just as “Love in Paris” made me fall in love with its smell, I hope that her other fragrances will be as unique and as beautiful.
P.S- Smelling good is a turn on for almost each and every person. So, always remember to smell good. Besides, it boosts our confidence as well as our personality.
Gucci Envy Me Perfume
How To Choose The Right Perfume
Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Perfume
DKNY Be Delicious Perfume
Types of Perfume: Perfumes, Colognes, Scents & Fragrances
Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Perfume for Women
Lanvin Oxygene Perfume
Jean Paul Gaultier Summer Alcohol Free Perfume Review