Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream
Hi everyone, I am quite smitten by the brand Nivea. I immensely love their body lotions. So, when it was time for me to buy a new body wash and I saw one by Nivea, I had to give it a try. I bought this from a local store where it was hoarded among others. I haven’t used a body wash earlier by Nivea. Considering that Nivea is great when it comes to moisture, so I picked it up. I was expecting a great body wash much better than my Lux one, unfortunately my expectations turned out to be too good to be true for this one.
White bottle with a flip open cap and blue fonts makes nothing too good or too bad for an impactful first impression.
12 months after opening the bottle.
What the Company Claims:
No information is available on their website, so this is what there bottle says:
My Experience with Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream:
I am using this for almost a month now and my experience isn’t really good. Its not bad, but it is not exceptionally well. I have used before this Lux , Pamolive and Faces body washes and I am always on the lookout for moisture, smooth skin, thorough cleansing and fragrance mild enough to make me feel fresh. Before using this, I must have said that I don’t want fragrance in my bodywash assuming that every bodywash at least had some fragrance so that it could make me feel that I have taken a bath, but this doesn’t smell anything at all, which isn’t great for a bath product.
As soon as I take it on my loofah, the thing comes out runny. It is not thick and creamy, it is runny and appears to have a lot of water in it.
It produces good amount of foam, no complaint in this department.
As I have mentioned earlier, it doesn’t smell anything to be judged as good or bad.
How it Feels on Skin:
• After bath, skin becomes really smooth, but it is also difficult to get rid off from the skin, like it feels very slippery and to make sure that I had removed the entire product, I have to rub my hands on my body.
• Cleansing is not great either. It doesn’t give the super-clean feeling after a shower.
• After regular use, there are tiny visible hair roots that used to disappear with my earlier body washes.
• As there isn’t any fragrance, it doesn’t help to kick start my day.
• There isn’t any glow in the skin.
Pros of Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream:
• Contains almond oil.
• Ph balanced.
• Dermatologically tested.
• Skin feels soft after bath.
Cons of Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream:
• As per claim, it contains almond oil, but as far as I can see the ingredients, it doesn’t mention it.
• It doesn’t come thick on loofah. The first sight is not creamy, but runny with lots of water.
• There isn’t any fragrance.
• Contains Parabeans.
• Doesn’t give a super-clean bathing experience.
• After regular use, the bumps on hair roots becomes visible.
• There isn’t a glow in the skin.
• Difficult to remove.
• Not easily available.
• No printed MRP on product.
• Rs. 179/- for 250 ml is certainly not good when others are coming for a rather cheap price.
Will I Buy it Again:
I will not recommend it to anyone.
Nivea Nourishing Body Milk
Nivea Cashmere Moments Shower Cream
Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
Nivea Moisturizing Body Lotion
Nivea Whitening Inner Cell Repair Cream
Fem Gold Creme Bleach Golden Glow
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme
Oriflame Milk Honey Gold Moisturising Shower Cream
The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Cream
Avon Little Black Dress Shower Gel
Palmolive Thermal Spa Firming Shower Gel
Oriflame Naturals Shower Gel With Antioxidant Grapes And Echinacea
7 thoughts on “Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream”
for me too fragrance is very important for a bath product…..sad this disappointed :pan:
no fragrance & diff to remove… :yikes: :yikes:
:ghost2: :ghost2: :ghost2: :nababana: :nababana: :nababana: :nababana:
ohh too bad 🙁
i dont like shower gels that are difficult to remove. the hard water here just does not help. :((
i have same body wash different variant.will review soon ;)i lurveeee smell :whistle: