Dry skin, cracked skin – how I hate winters. Oh wait! I love winters for the hot chocolate, hot soups and the cuddly evenings. Skin can always be taken care of. So, one of my body lotions this winter is the Nivea Oil In Lotion Cocoa Nourish. It is a new launch from Nivea, but “oil in a lotion,” I am sure it will take care of my skin troubles.
Rs. 250 for 250 ml.
This new-age body lotion has the goodness of natural oils and a fast absorbing lotion formula that provides deep nourishment for your skin while keeping it soft and smooth all day long.
- Enriched with coconut oil and Cocoa butter, it provides deep moisture and smoothes away dullness.
- The formula with hydra-IQ, reactivates your skin’s own moisture network to give 24 hour moisturisation with just one use.
My Experience with Nivea Oil-In-Lotion Cocoa Nourish:
The lotion comes in a white opaque plastic bottle with a navy blue flip-to-open cap. The cap closes firmly to prevent any spillage. The shape of the bottle is like a milk bottle that one used to get in the olden days. The lotion smells strongly of coconut. It has a very sweet smell which lasts for at least an hour or so.
The lotion is white in colour and is thick and creamy. It spreads very easily on the skin. The lotion is extremely absorbing. Once you spread, it immediately gets absorbed into the skin. It does not leave behind any greasiness. No oiliness is seen even immediately after applying the lotion, it absorbs that quickly. Now the main question – does it provide long-lasting nourishment? I will say yes. It nourishes the skin for at least for 24 hours. I do not need to moisturize my skin in between at all. The skin stays soft and supple for at least a day.
What I Like about Nivea Oil-In-Lotion Cocoa Nourish:
- Lives up to the claims, provides nourishment for 24 hours.
- A small amount goes a long way.
- Immediate and complete absorption.
- Does not leave behind any oiliness or greasiness.
- Does not clog pores.
- The cap closes tightly, hence no spillage.
- Has a sweet coconut fragrance which lasts for an hour or so.
- Free of colorants, ethyl alcohol and animal-derived ingredients.
What I Do Not Like about Nivea Oil-In-Lotion Cocoa Nourish:
- The fragrance can get over-bearing, I wish it were a little mild.
- Yet to be available widely.
- Contains parabens.
Go for it if you do not mind a little coconut fragrance.
Nivea UV Whitening Extra Cell Repair and Protect Body Lotion
Nivea Happy Time Body Lotion
Nivea Moisturizing Body Lotion
Nivea Natural Tone Daily Lotion
MAC Oil Control Lotion
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Oil-Free Lotion
Boots Oil Free Mattifying Lotion
Dove Pro Age Cream Oil Body Lotion
Lacto Calamine Skin Balance Daily Nourishing Lotion – Oil Control
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Body Lotion
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Oil
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil
Parachute Advansed Deep Nourish Body Lotion
Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask
Garnier Skin Naturals Nourishing Cold Cream