Nivea Pinkish Boost Review
I am gonna review a product called Nivea Pinkish Boost. As the name itself says, it’s pinkish in colour and has SPF-15 too and that’s the reason why I picked it up. As I was hunting for something to protect lips from sun and unexpectedly I found this product or should I say fortunately, I found this as I was looking for something else. I don’t use it regularly though, only before stepping out in the sun. I think it’s really important to protect lips from the sun as it is much more sensitive than our skin. Anyways, let’s get into the details of the product.
What the Product Promises:
It doesn’t say anything as I checked on the back of the tube.
It doesn’t have the ingredients list too 🙁
Pros of Nivea Pinkish Boost:
1. I like the colour. Of course, it’s light pinkish colour.
2. It comes with SPF 15.
3. It’s handy pack or travel pack.
4. I like the colour of the tube too.
5. It not just protects the lips, it does moisturize the lips too.
Cons of NIVEA Pinkish Boost:
1. I understand that there is nothing much to describe about product on the back of it, but it doesn’t have the ingredients list too.
2. It should have been a little darker as it doesn’t cover the uneven skin tone on the lips, but you can use a lip gloss or a lipstick on it, that’s what I do.
It’s been some time since I bought this. So, I am not quite sure, but am sure that it’s affordable.
Will I Buy This product:
Of course I will buy this. I need something to protect my lips 🙂
4/5 . It should have been a little darker.
I bought this lip gloss a couple of months ago, so I am not quite sure if they are still available or not. If it is, I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Nivea Lip Care Repair & Protection LipBalm
Nivea Fresh Natural Ocean Extracts Deodorant
Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
Avon Lip Balm vs Nivea Lip Balm
Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Tinted LipBalm
Nourishing Body Milk
Nivea Smooth Body Milk
Sun Moisturizing Immediate Sun Protection
Fruity Shine Pink Guava LipBalm
Caregloss & Shine
Lotus Herbals LipBalm – Strawberry
Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate
Biotique Lip Balm and Lotus Safe Sun Anti Tan Gel
Avon Naturals Lip Balm Strawberry, Aloe & Cherry
Biotique Bio Fruit Lightening LipBalm
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care Balm Photos, Swatches
Non Shiny Lip Blams : Ask IMBB
Avon Lip Balm vs Nivea LipBalm
How to make Tinted LipBalm at Home
Vaseline Lip Care