Nivea Refreshing Face Wash
Skin Type: Normal to Combination Skin
Expertise: It’s a SOAP FREE Cleansing Gel Enriched with Especially selected Moisturisers
Helps the skin feel soft and clean
Benefit: Cleanses and refreshes the skin without drying Daily Use Direction: apply a small amount of the cleansing gel on your moist face every morning and evening; massage gently in small upwards circles and rinse off with water
Nivea Visage Refreshing Face Wash Claims – Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Refreshing Wash Gel is soap free, lightly gel which purifies and invigorates for a fresh skin feeling. To keep normal and mixed skin fresh and supple all day long, its natural moisture balance should be respected even during cleansing.
How it works: Whilst cleansing it is important to respect your skin’s natural moisture balance to keep your skin fresh and hydrated all day long.
It’s enriched with Vitamins & Natural Lotus Extract, gently yet effectively cleanses your skin:
• By purifying your skin and removing dirt whilst respecting your skin’s own lipids, preventing skin dehydration.
• The refreshing formula invigorates and hydrates your skin.
The skin is deeply purified for a fresh skin feeling.
How to use: Apply to wet face and neck by gently massaging in small upward circular strokes whilst avoiding the eye area. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Price: rs 99 for 75 ml.
Packaging: very cute tube with a little loose flip cap.
Texture: light blue gel texture.
Pros of Nivea Visage Refreshing Face Wash
• I picked this up along with few other stuff from nivea on a trip to this store which was loaded with nivea products.
• I have already reviewed the whitening under arm deodorant and now it’s time for this face wash.
• I love the smell. Very nivea like pleasant smell.
• I love the texture.gel face washes 😉
• Very mild. Would not even dry dry skin.
• Leaves the face squeaky clean.
• No irritation at all
• Very mild and soap free.
• Very gentle everyday face wash for sensitive skin.
Cons of Nivea Visage Refreshing Face
• Does not work on acne.
• Does not control oil.
• Does not lather much. I dislike.
• A little difficult to wash off.
As it dint do much for my oily skin apart from just leaving it squeaky clean I won’t by it again for this price and would not recommend. Maybe for sensitive skin.
Rating of 2 on 5
Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
Nivea Nourishing Body Milk
Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream
Nivea Pearl and Beauty Deodorant Spray
Nivea Lip Care Repair & Protection Lip Balm
Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Tinted Lip Balm
Garnier Pure Exfoliating Face Wash
AHAGLOW Skin Rejuvenating Face Wash Gel
Olay Gentle Cleansers Refreshing Face Wash
EverYuth Naturals Lemon Face Wash