Hi Beautiful People,
All of us will be having at least one product of Nivea. I am normally not a great fan of Nivea products but somehow I always end up buying one. On my last visit to Germany I happened to purchase this product- Nivea Visage Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cream SPF 15 tinted Day cream.
What The Product Claims
NIVEA Visage Anti-Wrinkle Q10Plus Tinted Day Cream is a tinted pigment moisturiser with a sheer finish to suit all skin tones. It also contains UVA and UVB filters and SPF 15 to protect against sun-induced premature aging.
Enhances your natural skin tone whilst increasing the natural Q10 level within your skin to fight existing lines and wrinkles.
Q10 is a powerful Coenzyme found naturally in the skin and with age, its level decreases. As a result skin is more prone to damage by external influences, one of the main causes of premature skin-ageing.
How It Works
• Supports your natural Q10 level, fights the appearance of wrinkles and visibly smooths the skin
• Helps support the skin’s defence through UVA and UVB protection SPF15
• Blends perfectly with your natural skin tone: gives a naturally healthy-looking and even skin tone, thanks to the special combination of moisture and a touch of colour
Result: Smoother, younger-looking skin with a touch of sheer colour
How to Apply the product
Apply daily after cleansing, avoiding the delicate eye area. Apply tinted cream by gently massaging into the skin using small upward, cicular strokes. For specific care are the eyes, use NIVEA VISAGE Q10 Plus ANTI-WRINKLE Eye Cream. Sheer finish supports all skin tones.
This product is supposed to have won Beauty Heaven Glosscars 2011
Pack size: 50mL
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Methylpropanediol, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, CI 77 891, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Stearate, Octocrylene, Cera Micro Cristal Lina, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum , Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole sulfonate, Ubiquinone, Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Carbomer, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Oleic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben , Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77 007
My take on Nivea Visage Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cream SPF 15 Tinted Day Cream
As I had forgotten my Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Sunprotect I bought this one. I dont generally use tinted moisturizer. The product comes in a neat tube. I always thought Nivea Products come either in Blue or White Packs. The tube is white but the cap is light brown. I have normal to dry skin which is very sensitive.
• Smell : Is a pleasant, fresh smell which does not stay for a long time. I am quite allergic to strong smells.
• Packaging is real good. The lid is a screw in thing and not flip top.
• The cream when comes out looks quite dark but blends quite well. I think it will go well with almost all Indian skin tones. Though when I used the product when I was in India made me look a shade darker. But then I was using the wrong shade of compact along with it.
• Just one small bit is enough for the face. But I read somewhere that one finger long of any sunscreen is required to give maximum protection.
• Might take 2-3 minutes to really blend. Gives a dewy look and the coverage is medium.
• Not greasy, does not cause any breakouts and does not cause sweating.
• This product performed what it claimed while I was abroad. But when I used the product in India I got tanned. My skin looked dull and oily and got tanned very badly. Don’t know why that happened. Must be that tinted moisturizers are just not meant for me.
• Claims to reduce wrinkles but that can only be said when used for a long period.
Pros of Nivea Visage Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cream SPF 15 Tinted Day Cream
1. has moisturizing + sun protect – SPF 15+ anti wrinkle + is tinted so you can avoid layers of products on your skin.
2. Dermatologicaly tested.
3. Moisturizing properties are good. You actually feel kind of moist and fresh.
4. Blends really very well and the result is a nice radiant look.
5. Can be carried in the purse.
6. Can be used as makeup base.
7. Gives evenness to the skin.
Cons of Nivea Visage Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cream SPF 15 Tinted Day Cream
1. Not available in India. My friend said its available in some Duty paid shops.
2. Might not suit all skin colors . Might make some skin tones appear darker.
3. Oily skinned beauties will find the product too oily.
4. I prefer flip top lids for moisturizers.
5. The product reacted very badly when I used it in India. My husband joked that it does not want to stay away from its homeland.
Will I Purchase it Again
Depends. I have a love hate relationship with the product.
Rating – 3.5. It tanned me and made me look very dull.