WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk Review
Since I could not bear the smell of my VLCC cleansing milk and it was almost over I decided to buy a new one. Although I had made up my mind to buy Fabindia lavender cleansing milk but as usual things were out of stock. Nivea being a trusted brand became the next option. Review follows –
What the company claims – Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk’s gentle yet efficient formulation thoroughly cleanses your skin and keeps it fresh and supple by respecting the skin’s natural moisture balance.
Results (as on bottle) – The skin is gently cleansed and hydrated with a refreshed feeling
Beauty Advice – Apply by massaging onto skin with finger tips or cotton pad. Remove with a cotton pad, toner or water.
Price – Rs.159/- for 125ml
Skin compatibility dermatologically and opthalmologically approved.
What I think about it – I am in love with this cleansing milk. It has the typical nivea smell, a tad softer though. It does its job pretty well, removes all trace of dust, dirt and non waterproof makeup. Although it doesn’t remove water proof makeup totally, am fine with it. I swatched some makeup on my arm and tested it –
What I did was smeared the amount of cleanser shown and let it stay for some 10-15 seconds and wiped it after that.
Smeared the cleanser on my arm –
After one swipe – 😀 😀 😀
To test how it removes water proof make up I swatched both Maybelline mascara , waterproof eye pencils and also some lipcolours which I couldn’t accommodate on the other arm 😛 😛 😛 Same procedure , took a pea sized amount , smeared and then wiped it off .
In the pics – Swatches , after one swipe an lastly after 4-5 firm swipes .
Quickly listing the pros and cons .
Pros of Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
- It lives up to its claims. Does the job pretty well.
- The smell – a light fresh smell .But it might be just me because I don’t like over powering smells.
- It hasn’t irritated my eyes or skin in anyway. It really is gentle.
- It didn’t cause me to break out unlike many other cleansers, even when I didn’t wash it after removing it with cotton.
- The quantity for the price is awesome. Will last two or three months if used daily and some 5-6 months if used not so often.
Cons Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
- As it says it is for normal or mixed skin, oilies might not like it. IMO it should suit oily skin also because it doesn’t leave any film on the skin nor does it feel greasy even if you don’t wash it off.
No more cons as such. It is a nice product, worth a try
Will I Repurchase? – I will do a “rasta roko” if I don’t find Fabindia cleansing milk next time.
Have you used Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
Fab India Lavender Cleansing Milk Review
Himalaya Cleansing Milk Review
VLCC Skin Defense Sandal Cleansing Milk & Rose Water Toner Review
Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm Review
Nivea Moisturizing Body Lotion
Nivea Nourishing Body Milk Review
Nivea Smooth Body Milk Review