I had gone to Chennai and Velankanni last October on a small trip and knowing Chennai’s hot and humid weather and calculating the amount of time that I would be spending out in the sun, it was imperative that I had to carry two sunscreens. I have been regularly using the Biotique Red Sandalwood Sunscreen with SPF 50, but it does not have UVA and UVB protection, and so, I got this No Marks Sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection and SPF 26. Though, I carried both sunscreens, I ended up using only No Marks throughout the trip.
WHAT IT CLAIMS:
A powerful sun protection formula with aloe vera and liquorice extracts that defends against the harmful UVA/UVB rays. Prevents sunburn, blemishes, and darkening of the skin and provides an even skin tone. Result is softer, smoother, blemish free skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply daily on a freshly cleansed face, neck, and other exposed parts of the body before venturing in the sun.
List of key ingredients.
PRICE: I forgot, I think it’s around Rs. 80.
MY TAKE ON NO MARKS SUNSCREEN WITH ANTI UVA AND UVB:
This pleasant smelling cream comes in a tube with a screw cap and the consistency is very runny. You will always end up getting double the amount that you need. Though it gets absorbed quickly into the skin, it does leave behind a lot of grease, which you won’t mind at all even if you are an oily, if you are spending a considerable amount of time under the sun, on the beach, in the sand. No Marks sunscreen kept me protected from sunburn and tanning, although, I did alternately keep using tomato juice and the Nature’s Essence Tan Removal Cream after coming back to the hotel. Also, I used No Marks on my hands and legs lavishly and thankfully it worked even when I was having fun in the sea water because it is waterproof, though it did nothing to make my skin softer or smoother, my skin remained the same way. My mom has normal and mature skin and she loved using it and is still using this sunscreen.
PROS OF NO MARKS SUNSCREEN WITH ANTI UVA AND UVB WITH SPF 26:
- Gets quickly absorbed into the skin.
- Has both UVA and UVB protection with SPF of 26.
- Prevents sunburn and tanning of the skin.
- Can be worn in humid and hot weather conditions.
- Works wonderfully for people with dry and mature skin.
- Price is quite reasonable.
- Waterproof sunscreen.
CONS OF NO MARKS SUNSCREEN WITH ANTI UVA AND UVB WITH SPF 26:
- Very runny cream that becomes runnier in humid and hot weather.
- Leaves lot of grease behind which can cause breakouts.
- Not for people with oily skin and those who do not spend considerable amount of time under sun, Biotique Red sandalwood does a very good job for such people.
- “Softer and smoother skin” claim is not correct.
IMBB RATING: :-* :-* :-*
WILL I REPURCHASE THIS:
Only if I have to travel to Chennai again, but my mother is on her second tube of No Marks sunscreen already.