How are you doing IMBBians? How was your last weekend? I hope you all had loads of fun. Mine was amazing. I watched Tannu Weds Mannu Returns on Saturday. It was an awesome movie. Though I didn’t like the climax, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Undoubtedly Kangana is a super talented actress, I loved everything about her in the movie, her attitude, dresses, makeup, dialogues, everything! If you haven’t seen this yet, then what are you waiting for?? Please go and watch the movie, I am sure you will love it.
Whenever we talk about weekends, the thing which crosses our mind apart from having fun, is pampering. I eagerly wait for the weekends so that I can pamper my skin and hair. Weekends are the only opportunity when we can treat our damaged skin and hair.
Today, I am going to talk about 2 DIYs which is apt for weekend pampering. I am sure you are aware of the infinite benefits of Fish Oil. It is good for our body, skin, hair, eyes, immune system and bones. I am going to share two DIYs with you with a common ingredient, i.e. Fish Oil. The first one is a face pack and second one is a hair mask. I keep on using these two DIYs from time to time and always love the results. So, here is the procedure of the mask and pack. I hope you will enjoy reading it.
I. Hair Mask
1. 2 Fish Oil Capsule
2. 2 Vitamin E Capsule
3. 1 Spoon Coconut Oil
4. 1 Spoon Aloe Vera Gel
5. ½ Spoon Castor Oil
Step I: Squeeze the oil from all capsules and collect it in an empty container.
Step II: Add Coconut Oil and Castor Oil in the same container.
Step III: Mix Aloe Vera Gel with these oils thoroughly.
Step IV: Apply the pack on damp hair and leave it for an hour or two.
Step V: Wash your hair with your favorite shampoo followed by the conditioner.
II. Face Pack:
1. 2 Fish Oil Capsules
2. 1 Spoon Honey
Step 1: Squeeze the oil from the capsule and collect it in an empty container.
Step II: Add a spoon of honey in the same container.
Step III: Mix both the ingredients thoroughly.
Step IV: Apply this mixture on our face either with your hands or with the help of cotton.
Step V: Leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash with luke warm water.
Benefits of the Ingredients used:
1. Fish Oil: Fish Oil is very effective in reducing the signs of aging. It also helps in treating the dry skin and makes it soft and moisturised. It helps in reducing the dryness of the scalp. It resolves the issue of dandruff and split ends.
2. Honey: Honey is a magic potion for our skin. It moisturizes the skin, helps in cleansing the pores. It is a great exfoliator. It also helps in fading the scars and also treats acne problem.
3. Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E increases the blood circulation in the scalp and promotes the growth of hair. Its usage helps in controlling the pre mature greying of the hair. It deeply nourishes the hair and makes it soft, shiny and healthy.
4. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is literally a boon for hair. It is the complete answer to all your hair issues. It helps in strengthening the hair, make it soft, shiny, healthy, bouncy. It prevents split ends. Its regular usage helps in removing dandruff and lice.
5. Castor Oil: Castor Oil helps in the promoting the growth of hair. It is also beneficial in treating some scalp-related problems.
6. Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera Gel helps in treating the problem of hair loss. It is beneficial for the people who are facing the problem of itchy scalp and dandruff. It gives strength to the hair and makes it strong and healthy.
I have been using this face mask and hair pack from the last six months. I use it once or twice a month. I really love how my skin feels after using it. It looks more radiant, healthy and soft. It also helps in shrinking the pores. Regular usage helps in firming the facial skin. The same applies with the hair pack. It makes my hair much more manageable, bouncier, shinier and healthy. Overall, it is a complete package. It pampers your skin but also nourishes your hair.
I hope you will like these two DIYs as well and it will show the same results on you too. You will start noticing the difference on your skin and hair from the first use itself. Do give it a try and don’t forget to share your post-usage experience with me.
5 Amazing Castor Oil Masks for Hair
8 Ways To Use Vitamin E Capsules For Skin and Hair
The Body Shop – Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Review
Treat Itchy Scalp With Home Remedies And Tips
Make Your Own Nourishing Hair Oil At Home – Do It Yourself
DIY Homemade Natural Shampoo for Hair
Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss
20 Best Homemade Hair Packs
Homemade Hair Packs for Dry Damaged Hair
7 Homemade Remedies for Hair Split Ends
Homemade Coffee and Honey Hair Serum
21 Beauty Benefits of Castor Oil For Skin and Hair
7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth
8 Natural Ways to Improve Hair Density
10 Homemade Deep Conditioning Hair Masks