Hey there! Recently I’ve been loving everything orange, and its different shades. I got orange dresses, orange shoes (which I love!) and of course who could forget makeup. So I am currently wearing this amazing shade of nail lacquer by OPI called “A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find”. Hehe, I love the punny name! So I thought I’d share it with you all.
Description: The most-asked-for brand in the industry! With a superior range of shades and the hottest special effects and textures, OPI is the go-to brand for nail fashion. From elegant classics to eye-popping brights, OPI has your color!
Follow these steps for a mani that lasts:
– Start by applying OPI Base Coat or Treatment on clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
– For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
– Smooth the surface of the nail with a final stroke of the brush. Then, apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
– Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in color.
– For a mani that’s dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of OPI DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
Price: $9 for 15ml or 0.5 fl. oz. of product
Ingredients: The ingredients are mentioned on the bottom but it’s too tiny. The website says, “No DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde”.
Packaging: Well, we all know the classic OPI packaging, with the glass bottle and black cap with OPI written on top. I used to think that it’s really expensive but considering the amount of product that we get, it is value for money, especially considering the quality.
My take on O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find:
So, finally the nail lacquer itself. As soon as I spotted this shade, I jumped, and definitely didn’t lose the opportunity to buy it, lest I regret it later.
It’s not the typical bright neon orange, but rather a beautiful and truly unique shade of mandarin, which as it says, actually IS very hard to find!
As for the texture, it goes on opaque in the first coat, but I applied two coats just to be sure of it not chipping too soon. I use with a base coat and a top coat to increase the longevity. Right now, it’s been 5 days since I applied it, and it has not chipped at all, so I’m really happy about that! It goes on really smooth, and looks as if you just stepped out of the salon. It’s very easy to apply in two strokes because of the brush.
Since I applied it, I have received so many compliments from everyone! Like, even from people who don’t know the difference between orange and pink (yes, I have friends who are like that). So, in addition to everything else, this also is a great confidence booster to feel good about yourself!
I would definitely keep buying this particular shade again and again; I am totally in love with it! I just hope it stays available.
PROS of O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find:
• Lasts longer than most other polishes
• Goes on easily, and the finish is really smooth
• Opaque in the first coat itself
• Does not chip easily
• The biggest collection of shades to choose from
• DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free
CONS of O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find:
• Price is on the higher side but quantity makes up for it
Rating: I will give it a 5/5 just because I am so in love with this shade. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants an orange, but a “different” orange. I would definitely repurchase!
Take care until next time!
O.P.I Shatter Nail Polish – Gold Shatter
OPI Nail Polish in Just Spotted The Lizard Review
12 Chanel Nail Polish Photos, Swatches
China Glaze and OPI Nail Polishes
OPI Black Shatter Nail Polish Review
China Glaze Crackle Nail Polish ‘Black Mesh’ – Review, Photos, Swatches
OPI Ski Teal We Drop Nail Lacquer
OPI Nail Lacquer – Bright, Dark and Neutral Polish Shades
Nail Color / Polish Shades for Fall/ Winter- OPI, China Glaze, Color Club
What does your Nail Polish Colour say about You : Nails Fun
Polka Dot New Year Nail Art Tutorial