O.P.I. Nail Lacquer – Mrs. O’Leary’S Bbq
I have recently fallen in love with OPI nail paints, thanks to Rati. Whenever I got a nail art service done in the past, I saw salons using OPI nail paints. These nail paints are pretty good for the nail art. So long lasting and they look perfect on my nails. Anyhow I bought a shade that has not been covered by Rati in her massive OPI swatches.
Let us see how it suits me:
Some facts about OPI Nail Paint:
1. Each shade comes with an eccentric name and their superb finish has already made them a household product across the globe
2. Whats more, they are amazingly quick drying which makes them busy-lifestyle-friendly and incredibly chip resistant which means, no more hassle when you travel! These nail colours last for a really long time so when the colour vial is finally empty, you would have gotten so used to its presence, you will absolutely want to have another one
3. There’s more to OPI than just fashion and a sense of humour
4. They love the planet we live in and hence all their products are devoid of Dibutyl Phthalate, Totulene and Formaldehyde
5. In fact, even the containers in which they are stored are made of recyclable material
6. Love them for their colours, or love them for their style, they are a delightful way of saving our planet.
O.P.I. NAIL LACQUER – Mrs. O’Leary’S Bbq
My take on OPI nail lacquer Mrs. O’Leary’S Bbq:
I simply am in love with OPI nail paints for its qualities. Firstly it dries up quickly! The paint quality is very good and glossy. It does not look worn out even after couple of days. However, I did notice that on my hands, since I keep washing them, color ran off from the tips. If I apply top coat, it gives a long lasting coat. The bottle is a sturdy container with easy application brush. It makes the coating lot easier. I found the similar long brush application in Lotus nail paints.
Coming on to the shade, it is a maroonish/darker shade of red. I love the color, its vamprish 😉 and it suits my hand, makes them look fairer. I usually take less adventurous colors and opt for families of red and pinks and stick to mattes. I am now eyeing on some pinkish shades.
On toe nails, the color remains intact even for days. But on my hands, it think I need a good top coat to fix the paint. In any case I love OPI Nail paints.
Pros of O.P.I. NAIL LACQUER – Mrs. O’Leary’S Bbq
1. Easy to apply
2. Easily available at Sephora stores and online,
3. Long lasting color,
4. This particular shade is of my liking, the dark maroon shade is perfect for winters.
5. No strong fragrance,
6. Long lasting content,
7. Easy application brush,
8. Catch names of the shades,
9. Environmental friendly.
Cons of O.P.I. nail lacquer – Mrs. O’Leary’S Bbq
2. Needs a top coat on my hands. Otherwise works well on my toe nails.
IMBB rating: 5/5
Will I repurchase O.P.I. NAIL LACQUER – Mrs. O’Leary’S Bbq?
Yes, I will but will opt for other shades.
All OPI Nail Paints Photos, Swatches
O.P.I Shatter Nail Polish – Gold Shatter
OPI Nail Polish in Just Spotted The Lizard Review
12 Chanel Nail Polish Photos, Swatches
China Glaze and OPI Nail Polishes
OPI Black Shatter Nail Polish Review
China Glaze Crackle Nail Polish ‘Black Mesh’ – Review, Photos, Swatches
OPI Ski Teal We Drop Nail Lacquer
OPI Nail Lacquer – Bright, Dark and Neutral Polish Shades
21 thoughts on “O.P.I. Nail Lacquer – Mrs. O’Leary’S Bbq”
Vrinda you got opi *drool* *drool* me too waiting to get it *pompom* *pompom* this shade is a very versatile one na *woot* *woot* it will go almost on all the dresses *happy dance* bookmarking this one for my mom… have bookmarked a lot for her.. next when i have to gift her something i’ll directly open those bookmarks *happy dance* *happy dance* its looking lovely on your nails *jai ho* *jai ho*
Thanks my love :* *puchhi*
Wow vrinda… *drool* such a gorgeous colour u have picked up… Ur hands are lookin pretty..
Thanks my dear 🙂
color looks gorgeously vampish… rofl and its looks nyc on ur hands *happy dance* …wud surely try OPI…my sister loves to paint her nails often…select city walk…m coming this weekend… *jogging* *jogging* !
Yesss it does. Hail Sephora Anuradha 😉 *happydance*
I have this one too! i love wearing this in fall! ^_^
perfect for fall 🙂 and beyond
Very pretty nail paint Vrinda… your hands look pretty.. *nails* *nails*
Thanks my love …You are so encouraging always :* *puchhi*
In my must have list now 🙂 nice color shade
thanks Kiran :))
Lovely color Vrinda *woot* *nails* *nails* there are a lot of lovely shades still to be reviewed even after Ratis’ epic OPI review *woot* *woot* they have such a colossal collection *happy dance*
*woot* YESSS OPI is sooo awesome..
color is great…loved your hands…
Thanks Sakhi the friend 😀
thanks Neha 😀
Vrinda, I love this shade. It is especially looking pretty on your beautiful hands. *nails*
that’s a really beautiful color vrinda. perfect for the winters *happy dance* *happy dance* *happy dance*
Totally loved it on ur beautiful hands vrinda dear.. *haan ji* *happy dance* Today only i spotted same OPI lacquer in our costco store. i am definitely visiting costco today or tomoro to get it asap.. *happy dance* *happy dance*