Oats and Peanuts Face and Body Scrub: DIY
How you doing ladies?
I am going to share with you’ll my winter weekly body scrub/mask recipe. Winters need special care and indulging in such scrubs and body masks will truly benefit your skin and keep it healthy and glowing.
2. Peanuts ( crushed)
4. Milk (with cream)
5. Almond oil
6. Olive oil
7. Rose water
Why is use these ingredients?
• Oats help heal itchy and inflamed skin, also treats stretchy winter skin too. Oats being sticky helps the entire mask stick to your body.
• Peanuts exfoliate skin. Crush it according to your comfort level and skin sensitivity. Also the oils present in the nuts help nourish skin.
• Sugar is also an exfoliator , helps fight blemishes.
• Milk is a great cleanser; it gives skin a glow and keeps it soft.
• Almond and olive oil have their own characteristic properties, they nourish skin well and provide it with the necessary moisturization for the winters. Almond oil contains vitamin E, A, B1, B2 and B6. It also has anti-ageing properties. Olive oil is a boon to dry skin and helps increasing elasticity of skin.
How to make the Scrub/Mask:
Step 1: Take equal quantities of oats and peanuts. For 1 cup of oats, add half a cup of sugar.
Step 2: Add milk appropriately to adjust the viscosity of the scrub/mask.
Step 3: Add equal quantities of olive and almond oil.( 1 teaspoon for one cup of scrub) and a rose water accordingly to adjust the consistency.
Step 4: Mix the mixture and use it immediately.
Apply it all over body and scrub for a few minutes, keep it on for another 5 minutes and then bathe normally. This scrub is very sticky so you’ll be having a tough time cleaning the bathroom 😛
Do try this and let me know how you liked it. Also oily skinned ladies I’d not suggest this mask for you’ll it will make your skin all the oilier.
Lotus Herbals WHITEGLOW Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub Review
Skin Care for Mature Skin: Lotus Quince Seed Nourishment Cream
3 Step Skin Care for Summers – Lotus
Homemade Papaya and Oats Face and Body Scrub
Natural Homemade Face Pack : Honey & Oats (With Photos)
DIY: Oats Cleansing Milk
Easy Homemade Coffee Scrub and Soothing Banana Follow-up
Home Made Body Scrubs
5 Fabulous Scrubs for the Summers from Your Kitchen
How To Make Body Scrub At Home