OLAY NATURAL WHITE LIGHT HEALTHY FAIRNESS DAY CREAM
Product details (as claimed by Proctor and Gamble) Natural White Light Cream
Helps you achieve skin fairness with the triple vitamin system and UV protection in a non-greasy formula all day.Available in 40g, 20g pack sizes and a 7.5gm sachet. Its formula with triple nutrient system – vitamins B3, pro-B5 & E nourishes your skin to reduce the appearance of dark spots and dullness for a healthy-looking natural fairness that glows. As compared to the Day Cream, it has light & non-greasy texture that absorbs easily to help nourish your skin with nutrients. This is suitable for all skin types.
Application : Use twice a day on a cleansed face and neck. Apply a small amount all over face and massage gently in circular motion.
Price : Rs 15 for the trial sachet, Rs 69 and Rs 135 (now that’s really nice 🙂
My review on Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Day Cream
I got this cream when i was looking for an option of a cream which i could fit in my purse. As a journalist, my working hours are quite erratic and every evening when i come back to office and wash my face, i need to apply smthing…. Since this one offered a small 20 gms tube for just Rs 69, I bought it…. And i haven’t regretted it so far.
The cream is off-whitish in colour with a very light texture (compared to the regular natural white SPF 24 one). And though it doesn’t specify the SPF, it does claim to have UV protection, although i do use my Lotus SPF 40 with it coz I am out in the sun from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. 🙁
Have been using it for over a month and this is what i found about it :
What I like about Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Day Cream
- It has a very light, non-greasy texture and suits people with combination and oily skins too.
- No breakouts. I have an oily skin and any new product results in breakout on cheeks. But this one doesn’t cause it.
- Fairness, not much but yes, it does even out the complexion and gives a nice even skin tone. I had a lot of patches due to frequent sun exposure which have nearly gone.
- Although it’s a day cream, I also use it as a night cream for oily skin and works perfectly as i wake up with soft, glowing skin.
- Marks diminish faster.
- Not very expensive and comes in handy tubes which are hygenic as well.
- Gives a neat clean base for makeup as well.
What I don’t like about Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Day Cream
- Not for those with dry skin. May have to opt for the regular variant which comes for Rs 299.
- Says UV Protection but no SPF or PA+++. So have to use a sunscreen with it.
Will I repurchase it? Yes, I have already bought another one.
I give it :-* :-* :-* :-* of five, took one away for the SPF and PA++ thing.
Hope you guys liked this review.
Have you used Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Day Cream? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
- Olay Natural White Day Cream Review
- Olay Age Defying Body Wash with VitaNiacin Review
- Olay in-shower Body Lotion (Age Defying) Review