Hi Beautiful People,
The Regenerist ingredients story
Compared to store brands:
Olay Regenerist has an exclusive blend of pentapeptides that store brands do NOT
All Olay Regenerist moisturizers contain Niacinamide (vitamin B3) that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and strengthens the moisture barrier, helping skin to retain moisture.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream and Micro-Sculpting Serum have 3 TIMES the amount of anti-aging vitamins as major store brands
What Olay claims
Firms the look of skin across the face
Firms the look of skin around the neck
Firms the look of décolletage zone
The 3 zone serum contains the highest dose amino-peptide complex of Olay:
Even after 5 days it tightens areas that tend to lose elasticity early – such as face, neck and décolleté or chest region.
Its lightweight formula is absorbed quickly and leaves skin moisturized and spreads well on the neck and décolleté.
After two weeks, it helps signs of lines and wrinkles – for a much younger looking skin.
The serum can be used both day and night. Wear it just under your day or night care. For maximum anti-aging effect to achieve, for example, combine it with the 3 Zone Treatment Cream
All the ingredients
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin ,Niacinamide , aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone , Panthenol , Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carnosine, butylene glycol, allantoin , Mica, dimethiconol , tocopherol, polyacrylamides , C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-4, laureth-7, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, DMDM hydantoin, methylparaben, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, alpha-Ionone Isomethyl, Benzyl Salicylate , Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Iodopropynyl
Quantity: 50 ml
Price: 25 euro
My Take on Olaz Regenerist 3 Zone Serum
• Packaging: It’s a maroonish long bottle with a pump dispenser. The cap is silver made of plastic. Just adequate amount comes out of the dispenser. But the cap is a bit loose.
• Smell : It’s a strong smell slightly like the Indian version of the Olay Day cream. My mother who has migraine kept on complaining about the smell. The smell stays for a long time.
• Texture: The serum is of good consistency. Neither too creamy nor too liquidy. Its actually pearly white in colour and can be spread easily. Not at all greasy but at the same time moisturizes well.
• Effects : My mother noticed no breakouts or itchiness or burning sensation. She actually felt it kept her face moisturized and I felt it gave my mothers face a nice look – kind of radiant look. Now about the wrinkle reduction claims of tightening areas in 5 days and wrinkle reduction in 2 weeks is not very true. My mother does not have a lot of wrinkles so its ok for her. Maybe it will prevent appearance of more wrinkles.
Pros of Olay Regenerist 3 Zone Serum
1. Claims to contain highest concentration of amino-peptide complex which helps in reduction of wrinkles.
2. Dermatologically tested. Does not clog pores.
3. Does not cause breakouts, does not burn or itch like some serums.
4. The pump dispenser functions well.
5. Immediately after using the serum I felt my mothers face looked radiant.
6. Moisturizes well.
Cons of Olay Regenerist 3 Zone Serum
1. The claim of reducing wrinkles in 2 weeks is not really true. Maybe prolonged usage will yield good results. Actually these claims could have been avoided by the company.
2. Strong smell which stays for a long time.
4. Not available in India.
5. My mother who loves her Night cream did not think the serum is worth the money and the claims.
Rating : 3.5 out of 5
Will I repurchase it : No